Is it a good Q if it:
Teaches you something?
Helps you with something?
Makes you think?
Makes you laugh?
What about a Q do you think makes it a good Q?
- Makes me think56% (5)54% (7)55% (12)Vote
- Teaches me something valuable11% (1)8% (1)9% (2)Vote
- Entertains me/makes me laugh11% (1)0% (0)5% (1)Vote
- If it has Pikachu in it, its a good Q.11% (1)15% (2)14% (3)Vote
- See results11% (1)23% (3)17% (4)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
If I want to laugh I'll watch something funny. If I need help I'd ask for it, but I've been on this website for three years and haven't yet thought of a question. I don't discount the possibility that a question could teach me something, but I don't imagine it'd be much of a question if it did -- and it's unlikely that I'd put enough stock into the experiences of a single person to allow for their 'life lesson' to impact my life all that much to begin with.
For a question to receive the much-coveted Warren Prize (hush.) it needs to be a question that I haven't seen before, inquiring about some problem to which the answer isn't immediately and intuitively obvious. In that sense, it needs to strain the CPU. xD I want to break a sweat thinking up a solid answer, and nearly die of exhaustion typing up the response.2