Why are you on GaG?

and how did you find it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I am on here to socialize...but...the way I found it? heh heh..I was surfing for one of my favorite subjects and stumbled upon a post that GAG Admin must have missed! (: tee hee...

What Girls Said 10

• Found it by accident.

i goggled a question and found that it was asked on this site.

Since by nature I am a very curious person, and love giving advice I decided why not become a member?

• I'm on this website because I really really love helping people out and knowing that somewhere no matter where they are I've helped them and maybe there smiling again...I also really suck at understanding guys and the ones on here are usually really helpful..thanks guys!...and ha ha I actually found it looking up a site to make hoodies...don't know why it was kinda just there so I checked it out and I've been here ever since =)

• i was googling random things with my friends nd we came across this site.

I'm on it to help people as well as to get prizes :)

• I like it here way better than Facebook, I haven't been on Facebook for days. I found GaG by looking for a site that is better than Yahoo! Answers and I did find it. I like this site and all the people on it.

• i've found this website when I just googled some question (about my broken heart and the way I felt about someone who I cared about and was ignoring me and making me feel like sh*t) ... and this amazing website showed up :P

• passes time. I like answering the questions. I found it because I googled a question about.. idr actually lol but I found it and its actually not too shabby!

• To pass time..

Google led me here.

• Cuz I'm bored that's why.

• to get advice and give it I feel like we all experience different variations of the same thing

• Why? Because I enjoy talking to people I've met through here and also answering/asking questions.

How? Random google search when I was interested in a coworker a year+ ago. That didn't pan out well, but this site helped me still.

What Guys Said 6

• i started by needing help with my break up

i kept going because I enjoyed helping people with similar issues or just knowing about something they did not...

i enjoy debating and giving my opinion...

plus the perks on here are nice, just used a $20 amazon gift card and bought some sick movies - woot woot! def an incentive to stay on here...but mostly to help others out

• I'm on this site because I've had bad experiences and wasn't ready to give up on love quite yet. I had answers for other questions I saw and figured I would ask some myself. I like talking to and helping people with stuff.

I found it because I'm fairly shy and I didn't know if girls like shyness or not. Thank God for Google!

• i needed to find out a question about a girl and it took me to this site and I liked it so I decided to stay

• It was to ask a few questions. Still haven't asked them yet.

• to pass time and boredom

• 0|0