Do you answer questions off on GaG to recieve points, or your advice and not worried about points?

Do you answer questions off of this site to recieve points, or do you answer with your honest advice and not worried about points?

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't care about points, I just post because I want to. I've never actually redeemed any points either, so I guess I should figure out how to donate them to that charity option.

• If you do redeem for charity, make sure you don't ask, "And how many points do I get back?"

• Brando, your not a greedy man and you can prove it. So I am giving you the best answer.

• $135 to donate, coming right up :)

What Girls Said 11

• I'm not worried about points. I'm here for entertainment and to give/recieve advice, but points for amazon cards and all that are a nice bonus.

• I have always loved giving advice and getting my opinon across.

I am here for that.

The points are just a added bonus.

• I do a little bit of both. I think I lean more towards just doing it to give my thoughts/advice but I'll admit to answering questions to get the points.

• mm I just like saying stuff and giving my input. The points are a bonus for me not really doing anything. :x

• At first it was just to offer advice, but now it's both. Like someone else said, the amazon gift cards are a nice bonus, but I would stay even if I couldn't redeem points for anything.

• Advice. If I cared that much about points I'd comment on every question

• both. sometimes I answer because of boredom, too.

• Sometimes I do,sometimes I don't. Depends on my mood.

• Advice :) I could care less about these points!

• A little of both but now it's more of advice giving and getting.

• advice, points are just a bonus

What Guys Said 3

• I don't cash in points, and I don't care about the number next to my title. I'm mostly here to hang out with friends I met early on in my stay at GaG. I mostly just answer questions while they're afk or when they want me to respond to one.

• I do it mostly to pass the time and chat with friends on here. I don't really care about the points, but it'd still be nice if I could get that Amazon card someday.

• I just like to share knowledge and hopefully gain some as well. This kinda stuff is worth 100x more than a $20 dollar amazon gift card, I am completely serious.