Is it possible to fall in love with a user on GaG simply by looking at a question that he/she asks?

Sorry for this weird question but I'm just curious.

Most Helpful Guy

• i am soooooooooooooooo in love with that lady here,Her name is Anonymous User,but I can't seem to mail Her ,or find Her profile for that matter...She posts really often too :D

• Really?Thanks for your humour.Would you please tell us more about her if it is true then.It is so incredible.Ha hahahahaha!The funniest thing I have ever heard since I joined.

• Also,I won't be on GaG for long as I think my purpose of joining GaG is more or less achieved although I only joined 2 months ago.Thank you very much for your all comments.You sound like a nice guy and may you find your soul mate soon if you are single.Take care.

• thanks you,anonymous user friend :D yep I single and OK with it,i.e. gave up/not really looking.. it is obvious if He smiles at You ,He digs You,or ? is hungry and going to eat You? nervousness is adorable in Cyberspace,nervousness in R/L is contagious , stop making Him nervous...and HE might quit smiling at You?

What Guys Said 12

• Love is not an instant emotion, that's why love at first sight is so rare, because its impossible, because you only realize you love someone, when your tested against the things you hate about them, because when those things are always compramised by the way they make you feel when not annoying you is greater than how you feel when they are annoying you, then I think its safe to say you could be in love with them. IE you would miss the annoying side to them if you lost them as well as the good side, so no you can't fall in love, but you can get what I call the souls attraction, where you know you like them, but have no idea why, and this is what creates possibilities with pottential partners, if you don't listen to your inner voice, then we may as well be numb, so although its not possible its love, it is possible that its something that we all fail to listen to and lose out to by not listening to lol, your decision, does your feelings come with an overwhelming thought of possibility, if so, don't ask your self what if, ask yourself, what have you got to lose, befriend them, get chatting, exchange emails, and find out what that possibility was, good luck, but do it safely,x

• No, only for a very lose definition of love.

The most you could say would be that you'd developed a crush on the person.

• Yes it is, but unless you have the means to visit that person (and being single helps) then maybe it's a bad idea. There have been a few I could have fallen madly in love with and it probably shows by how I answered their questions. But I'm married so I can't be doing that.

• No, though the odd answer makes me say 'god ..damn' and feel sorry for myself because my partner isn't like that.

• only if I'm the one asking.

• GaG makes it possible to get a small glimpse into people's personalities, so in that sense, it's possible to be attracted to aspects of people's personalities. But to call it "love" without even meeting the person and getting to know her...? That's not how I roll.

• Probably not fall in love, but become intrigued by them yes.

• lol No, I don't think so.

• Just an infatuation. I wouldn't call it 'love'

• Wanna link us to the question? I wonder what types he asks. Maybe I should follow his example. :-D

• No way

• I asked this question a few months back link

Apparently it's just lust or infatuation. :/

• You can sure fall in lust with someones pics and icons : link

What Girls Said 6

• Hmm I don't really think so. Maybe it's a slight attraction but falling in love is something much much more stronger and intense and I believe you really need to know the other person or have at least had some sort of connection with them in real life in order to fall in love. Lust is a easy trap but true love is much more complicated than simply seeing a question from someone and feeling something towards it.

• No, but it is possible to like someone or adore them. Love is a combination of feelings that happen over time.

• I doubt it. If so then everyone has a raging crush on me.

• I wouldn't say love...unless it went deeper than just seeing their questions...crushyness, sure.

• Love? No. Infatuation? Yes.

• I think the word love is too strong tho,maybe like or just feel attracted that's all.