What is your highest and lowest Xper category on GaG?

^^^^^

Mine are:

Highest: Sexuality- 1269

Lowest: Health-18

0|0
9|9

Most Helpful Guy

• I think most people's is going to be sexuality because of an error with the site that constantly moves questions that have nothing to do with sex into the sexuality category. Before they implemented this "feature" my lowest was sexuality was roughly 300 or so points. Yet now, even though I do not answer questions in that category, I've somehow managed to accumulate 1747. Interesting O.o

My highest is Other at 5974

Lowest (not counting health, which is going to be lowest for everyone since its only recently added), is Break Up at 462

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Sexuality, Relationships, and Behavior for me are all about on par - 792, 784, 782

Health is my lowest with only 12

1|0
    0|0
    • I find my top three interesting because those topics really are interlocked. You're not getting laid if you don't have the proper relationship and you're not developing the proper relationship if you don't have the right behavior...

• Sexuality, nice :)

By number of points:

best: Sexuality 1297

worst: Health 6

By rank:

best: Flirting rank 72

worst: Health actual rank unknown (they say 100+)

1|0
    0|0
    • How do you see category rank?

• You click on yout picture to get on your profile settings page. Then "Xper" link. And under "Points Earned by Category (all time)" I can see my points as well as rank.

• Oh, thank you. <3

• Same.

Highest - Sexuality - 8395

Lowest - Health - 114

I think most peoples will be Health, because it's so new.

2|0
    0|0
    • Nice. ;*) I'm surprised I even have 18 in health, lol,I don't remember many health things I've answered...unless the question was moved into the health category or something.

• Behavior - 1158

Break Up - 73

1|0
    0|0
  • Highest: Other 4124

Lowest: Relationship 586

1|0
    0|0
  • Sexuality 9584

Health 58

(:

1|0
    0|0
  • Sexuality huh? Rawr! ;-D

Highest = other - 3633

Lowest = Break-up - 116

1|0
    0|0
    • Yep, lol. Other is 2nd highest w/1108. ;*)

• You should click the disallow anon's from answering box next time. :-)

• I guess so. I just never thought someone would do that. And accuse me of something like that. It's the last thing I'd do. I know how it feels to be trolled, I've never even "fun trolled". I hate it.

• For shear number of point highest is other and lowest is break-up... For rank highest is health... I had to figure out where to look for that... Don't look at my points. Just found out I'm rank 11 in health. =P

1|0
    0|1
    • If there were a category called "Teasing", you would have been ranked first! =P

• Show All
    • LOL! Like I said you provoke me... =P Anyway, I think slip has me beat... She has more people stalking her.

What Girls Said 9

• 6894 in sexuality for highest, and 73 in breakup for lowest. I was 10th total for girls, but got bumped back to 11 somehow, haha. Gonna have to crack some skulls! >=O lmao.

2|0
    0|0
  • Sexuality 12643

Health 69

1|0
    0|0
  • Highest- Other 2137

Lowest- Health 21

1|0
    0|0
  • highest rank:style-7

highest xper:other-3328

lowest xper: break-up-54

1|0
    0|0
  • Highest- Other 1459

Lowest- Breakup 0

1|0
    0|0
  • Highest: Other

Lowest: I am not sure but I think flirting or dating.

1|0
    0|0
  • Highest: Behavior - 2503

Lowest: Health - 134

1|0
    0|0
  • Dating 3

Other 124

1|0
    0|0
  • HIGHEST: Other = 876

LOWEST: Health = 21