How did you choose your GAG name?

...mine was from that awesome song walking on sunshine.. love it!

Most Helpful Girl

• I have used this name for accounts on other sites though I don't always have numbers on the end but here it goes, each word and the numbers have a meaning:

-brunette - I am brunette :)

-belle - my friend pointed out that the disney princess Belle was the smartest of all

-1231 - my birthday

What Guys Said 11

• From an online game called Neopets

I chose to have a Wolf as a pet and it was called Lupe, so as my usename I just had it as Lupianwolf

• My names Mike and 5150 means this link

• Song of a band I really like blah blah blah

• I go by 'The Hero Hartmut' on other online boards and such (after one of the generals of the war of the Scouring in Fire Emblems 6 and 7). I'm not certain why I decided to cut out the first two words for this site, but, well, there you go.

• Not sure why the origin of my user name warranted a down vote. People can be rather perplexing, no?

• I didn't think much about it. I just wanted a user name so I used a random word that could mean a bunch of things :P

• TV show that I love and everyone should watch, and should never have been cancelled and... *rant continues for another three hours*

• I love this quote.

• i think mines from a song too lol

• This was easy. Wish I could change it to GaG whore though if I knew the future :/

• Nickname, minus the 2.

• Considering my two fixations...it was entirely natural...(:

What Girls Said 10

• I have a knack for coming up with the lamest most regrettable screen names possible...so I just typed this^.

• I was the "one and only" one for him many, many, many years ago lol..

• it's the name of my favorite song by the band Best Coast who I was pretty much obsessed with at the time

• I chose this name because it shows who am I physically-tiny girl with dark hair...

• My second name. And four is my favorite number. I don't know haha

• I was high.. Only word that came to mind..

• I dunno, just random. It sounded cool at the time.

• For obvious reasons.

• Because I'm wierd

• its half of my twitter name and half of my first name