How excited do you get when you reach a higher level on GAG?

I just reached level 9 on 11/11/11. I took it as a good omen!

So How excited do you get ?

• I do a victory dance and shout out the window
  • Could care less
  • I just smile and feel good
    Vote C
  • Other/ add your own
    Vote D

Most Helpful Guy

• I buy myself a cake

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 16

• Smiled and nodded. I got to Level 9 about a week or two ago and I was just excited that there are no more ads when you get 9!

• Yes I just noticed on my screen no more ads! Yay

And congrats to you :)

• Let's just say I had to get a new mattress when I hit 10,000 points, and I had to demolish my house and build a new one after hitting 20,000.

• I guess it means you get highly excited then? :)

• Yeah so excited I start to throw up uncontrollably... it's a little frightening to be honest.

BLLEEEKKCH

oh god...

• Pretty excited. I get the shirt every time I get another 1k, I have a two week (workweek) rotation at this point.

• i jizz in my pants

• It doesn't make a difference to me. I think the whole idea of it is a bit off to be honest. I get that it takes them time to trust you with the level 2-4 constraints but after that I really don't see the point of these pretentious levels and labels.

• I usually don't notice, and think something like, "Oh, cool" when I notice later.

• I dance like alex in the song "I like to move it , move it" from the movie Madagascar :-)

• ugh I wish the levels went on forever so I could keep gaining levels... now I have no initiative to gain levels since I'm at the MAX.

• I never noticed the levels until I was almost 10th. Maybe if they unlocked games on this site then I'd be more interested. :) *hint hint*

• I couldn't possibly care less >.>

• It's cool I guess. But it'll be sometime before I remake that level or level 10 if I'm still here anyway.

• I deserve it, I'm way to underrated.

• not very, but I need like 150 more pts for the amazon card and I'm out baby!

• LOL! Congratulations! I voted "C" Have a GREAT Weekend! (:

• I reached level 10 about a week ago. It's cool, but now I got no other levels to look forward to. :-(

• I don't care at all... I just notice the change in the graphic...

What Girls Said 5

• I only need like 40 more to reach level 6. >.<

It is taking so dang long.

Oh by the way. If you spend your points do they still show up as that many or do you start back off at level one with no points?

• A! LOL I am like oh yeah GURU here I come! ha ha <33

• I use to "A: I do a victory dance and shout out the window" LOL! it takes little things to make me happy =)

• I never paid attention to that. I just want to reach 5000 points and get my victorias secret giftcard and leave GaG :D

• I p*ss myself.