Does being a mod or super mod off of GaG a good thing?

I would have to think that it would be a tough job. I would have trouble determing if a question, answer, or comment is inapproipiate for GaG, and therefore shouldn't or should be deleted. What do you all think?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not really that tough at all. When 'promoted' as I call it, you are emailed a list of guidelines with what you need to remove. Spam, under 16, explicit, nonsense, duplicate answers/comments, to name a few, all need to be removed. Same goes for questions as a supermod. It's really not so much more complex, but there are more powers that are associated with that title.

What Girls Said 5

• mods kill fun.

so no, it isn't a good thing.

• Dunno..Never been one,not sure I'd want to. Too indecisive,I guess.

• I don't think it would be that hard at all.

• it's not hard, it's just people who have been here and while and on at least once a day and just going through questions that would anyways and delteing bad answers

• I don't think it's that tough. It's pretty obvious that questions are bad most of the time. Sometimes I think the mods just make stupid, awful changes and they don't put much thought into it. That's pretty annoying.

What Guys Said 3

• I agree, my humor/opinion might not be the best place for a job of judging certain things.

Less work the better I always say.

• Totally Agreed..wish Admin would discover that concept...

• I haven't been a mod here, but I was on another board. I resigned in good standings. I just didn't like it anymore; the site lost its fun. It went from viewing the sections I wanted to and saying what I wanted to, to scanning every post in a section and watching what I say. As BB King said, the thrill is gone.

• No need in straining yourself.