When you post an answer on Girlsaskguys do you wish to not debate it with people?

I read a lot of answers and sometimes I just get the urge to inquire more

or debate about a point they are making. I just wish to understand more.

Do you not want to debate with people when you post an answer? Or would

you welcome it? Why or why not?

I mean when people comment on your answers, do you welcome a debate with what you have posted?

Most Helpful Girl

• I welcome every users answers as long as its not bias...

• I mean when people comment on your answers, do you welcome a debate with what you have posted?

• I don't mind,but I admit some are irritated tho.Anyway I welcome it because it showed that someone read my answer and they probably don't get the message that I try to send...

What Girls Said 9

• I welcome it. I don't mind at all if someone wants to challenge my opinions, as long as they do so respectfully and with an open-mind (and I'll respond in the same way).

• I welcome debate! Sometimes people make great points or sometimes I miss the point of the question. LOL So its nice when some can tell you are discuss your answer it can be fun, unless there a d*** then I let it go or be a d*** back. Sometimes kill them with kindness! : )

• no I don't want to debate anyone (well maybe) I do enjoy how differently we all respond to the question..

• I welcome queries. I don't mind if people don't agree with me, and I'm interested to see why and how they argue against it. I enjoy seeing different perspectives. Socratic method :)

• Well seeming as most of the comments on my answers are abuse. Not really, no haha

• If it's relevant to discussion and the other person is open minded, then sure. If someone is going to get into a debate with me because I like chocolate, then f*** no.

• only when it's about religion. I've already had those and they go nowhere.

• For political questions yes!

I must ask why no anons for this one?

• if I can be arsed

What Guys Said 4

• I welcome it so long as you leave your emotions out of it. I don't tolerate negativity and close minded posts and I don't need to spend my time giving a rise to it. I find it a waste of energy. However, I absolutely love intellectual debates. I welcome anyone who can offer me that type of challenge.

• What are, in your opinion, negativity and closed minded posts?

• Anything where the person responds with something tailored to directly attack a persons identity. An example would be a question I answered a couple days ago about whether I thought virgins were a turn on, turn off, or just didn't care. My response was that I found them to be a turn off because I liked sexually experienced and confident girls. My views were directly attacked and as an added bonus women who had multiple partners, which I like, were labeled sluts.

• If you don't agree with my views, fine, tell me, vote me down, then move on. I don't need to tolerate negativity. I don't want it.

• I like it when there's a high number of new Answers to respond to, personally.

• Do you welcome a debate to your answer though when you post it?

• Sure! Better to get people talking than just have stony silence all the time, right?

• Its depends on my mood atm , I mostly like to hear how others may view something .. But I just ignore those that think that because they think about something in a certain way , they are right and can force what they think to others .

• Sure. Why not?