Does anyone in GirlsAskGuys land cranks up the music and dance their heart out?

Have you ever let loose? Getting silly doing the shuffle to your favorite tune? Share your experiences and why you do it? I love it and do it from time to time to release stress. It does miracles.

link

GAG land was changed to girls ask guys land... lol

Got to go shuffle now :))

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm shameless. I got gigabytes of dance music, a lot of it specially purchased, and super nice harman kardons. For extra power, I'll run a line aux out to my karaoke system downstairs.

Since my wife hates that "racket", I just go and dance by myself in my own house :)

Bwhahaha!

What Guys Said 4

What Girls Said 11

• I dance pretty much every day to all types of music and I do it for three reason. 1. It's good

exercise. 2. I don't have a job and I'm looking, but finding a job is hard now a days so I get

depressed about it and dancing helps me deal with my emotions. 3. When I dance I feel free

and because of that I can let go I just be silly weird me. I definitely put my iPod to good use and

the louder the music the better! I hope that answers your question.

• Yes! It's really fun haha, and it's an awesome feeling to totally let loose and dance. You get good at it too, plus it's something of a work out. :)

• Yes! Sometimes if I particularly love a song (first comes out on radio), I'll crank it up on YouTube and dance! Ex: when "Hips Don't Lie" first came out...must have listened to it 15 times that day! It sucks when you get used to your music though because it's not as much fun!

• I do it to relieve stress or just for fun. But it's kind of embarrassing when someone walk in on you and asks what you're doing...

• yes,i only dance with the doors locked. I love the twist and whatever the hell eric is doing here link that's also my fav song to dance to

• Yup and I will not stop. I do it though because I love to sing and dance. Mostly to 80's music,some 90's,some from today:-)

• Hell yes.

• Yes I do, and I do it because I love to do it. It is just fun as hell! =D

• all the time haha..dubstep makes me just want to dance!

• I like headbanging! Probably explains some things... ;D

• I do, when no one is watching. :D