Is it possible to GirlsAskGuys to delete an account?

Is it possible? if you've asked a question can they delete your account? my friend's account has been deleted so...

Most Helpful Guy

• Well let's connect this logic, shall we?

You had a friend on GAG. They obviously had a profile, otherwise they couldn't be ON this site. They asked a question and their account was subsequently deleted. Therefore, it is possible (by powers of obvious observation) for accounts to be deleted.

What Guys Said 3

• Yes, they can.

You don't mention who you're friend was, so we can't say more than that.

• yes

• I'm new here and after reading the terms of use I think they can delete an account if they feel strongly about it

What Girls Said 4

• Yes and they can also personally ban an ip adress too !

• If your account was deleted then it is because you were trolling. You were most likely sent three warnings.

• No my friend didn't get anything from GaG... And I can't even find her questions anymore... Everything is gone...

• the only time all user activity is removed from the site is when the user is revealed to have been under 16

• @WeaponZero, that is not true. I know a user on here that happened to and she was not under 16. She just pissed admin off.

• was she underage? that's probably why.

• yes