How long do your conversations last on here?

I had a conversation with a guy last night that lasted for 4 hours! How long do your convos usually last?

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on who I'm talking to. Sometimes like 15 minutes. Other times if it's someone I talk to super regularly or a new person that I happen to click well with, the conversation can last hours. I also have meebo on my phone though, so if I'm logged in then I may talk to someone periodically throughout the whole day if they're on for a long time, whether I'm actually on GAG or not. It just varies. But there are also a couple users that I talk to outside of meebo too, texting and/or on the phone. A couple people I text with pretty much every day, all throughout the day, one of whom I also talk to on the phone sometimes. Another I talk to on the phone for an hour or more if we're on meebo at the same time and I get the okay to call, like once a week or so on average.

What Guys Said 7

• Depends on the person. 95% of the time I'm multitasking while chatting, so the convos can really stretch out between sentences. I think 6 hours is about the most I've done on GAG though.

• I never chat on here. Mainly because nobody has ever wanted to chat with me.

• as long as the convo is still interesting

• Usually hours, past & present. Sometimes all day. There's some cool people on here.

• I haven't had much time for chatting on here lately, but when I was chatting, there were 2 girls that I'd spend 2-3 hours chatting with.

Most other people are only 20-30 minutes though

• They tend to go on for 2+ depending on the person.

• :O

thats long

• I know what you mean. Do you ever have really annoying people message you from time to time?

• @Senses we've spoke for that long lol.

@QA uh...not really, there's not a lot of people I talk to on here.

• For most people about 15 minutes, some around an hour, one 3-6 hours.

What Girls Said 8

• Depends on who I'm talking to and if I'm busy or not. But usually several hours with people I like talking to.

• Depends on who it is. Some people like 15 minutes before they realize I'm boring. Others an hour or two, and one for many, many hours.

• 6 hours

• all day. marathon conversationalist RIGHT HURR.

• I don't really talk to people much of GaG. So maybe 10 minutes, maybe.

• One conversation has yet to end! ;)

• I have had 12+ hour convos. I have meebo on my phone.

• Depends on the person! But me and my best friend had a conversation for about 6 six hours, not adding the breaks;)

• 6 hours? That's a long ass conversation? And your best friend is on GaG? That's awesome!