Significant other having GirlsAskGuys account?

What would be you reaction/what would you think if your significant other had a girlsaskguys account? Also would you snoop on their questions and answers?

0|0
4|4

Most Helpful Girl

• My partner has an account, but only used it for a few times. He didn't ask any questions, but I loved reading his answers because, well, I like knowing how he thinks and whether or not he'd answer things differently than I would.

1|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 3

• yeah my boyfriend at the time got me into this site. he's still on here and everything but no snooping if I come across the sh*t I'm like eh might as well read it but other then that nah.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'd cancel my account or ask/answer everything anonymously, but I'd be curious what he's saying

0|0
    0|0
  • Yikes, I wouldn't want them having one, too. :p

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I did for awhile, it didn't really surprise or shock me.

No I didn't really snoop down on their questions and answers, if I saw it when I was browsing through questions I would just read and if I had something to say then I would comment/answer.

0|0
    0|0
  • i would be ENRAGED! becuase I kno the type of flirting that goes around around here...

2|1
    0|0
  • I'm not sure whether they would be more alarmed that I was here or me that they were. It would be interesting anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • I get domestically abused by her nightly for it...

2|0
    0|0