When you look at people's profiles.. ?

Do you look just look at pics and Questions and Answers?

or do you look at their wall, their stories/articles and the Reality check thing too?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• I just look to see what they have done or a few questions and answers before adding them if I have never talked to them before.

• i just look at they're pics...sometimes you get a little bit of cleavage here and there

• Can't say I spend very much time looking at anyone's profile. I think I've seen maybe 2 of those Reality Check things total.

• Q & A's most of the time. Particularly if I've been sent a friend request and they have zero activity, I'm probably going to deny it. It's been happening to me more and more as of late.

• About me / pics usually.

• answers.

questions

about me

and I try to not creep pics

• I pretty much have to agree with whodatmikevick but, sometimes I do look at the other stuff aswell.

• wtf at that link, "your ghetto your parents are the classless ones I can tell by the way your dressed looking like you just came out of goodwill."

dude people on her p*ss me off, they talk so much sh*t and don't even realize that what they're saying doesn't make sense. Mike Vick doesn't dress ghetto, obviously that chick doesn't know what ghetto is. smh.

• Soon as she said the N word I lost all respect for her haha.

• When I first add someone I look at the basic profile stuff (images/about me). If I talk to them on a regular basis I look over their questions and answers from time to time if I haven't seen them lately. I don't look at peoples walls, reality checks, or articles. If I see something in the live feed of my friends about a profile update I might take a peak. Some friends message me to ask for opinions on profile stuff so I look and give them my opinion when asked.

What Girls Said 7

• Depends on the person. I sometimes read the about me portion and then compare it to their answers and questions. People contradict a lot on here, for example they describe themselves as sweet and nice, but they're answers and q's are all f***ed up. OR they consider themselves smart but they're answers are retarded as f***, it's interesting. o_O

But I love when people just have a random statement as their descriptions. I remember someone use to have "I enjoy being naked and yelling obscenities" lol I loved that.

• First I look at their homepage, to see if they answer questions and ask questions and not just friend people.

Then, I look at their bio & pics, then everything else. =)

• I usually don't look at peoples stuff. I'll go read their about me if they want to add me and if they have pics I'll look at them but that's about it and it doesn't even happen that often. I literally never go to peoples walls or stories.

• Mainly just pictures, but if I'm adding them as a friend I'll look at some of their answers too.

• Pictures. I forgot to check wall. Sometimes questions and answers

• I look at everything I get a better understand ing of the person!

• I look at their pic, and some questions and answers that they gave.