What is the real reason that you are here on GirlsAskGuys?

For me,it is to gain more wisdom and offer some help if possible.I have learned a lot about how people (especially guys) think and live their lives although I am really too different from most of the users here.This website is really informative. Also.I am really grateful and thankful to everybody here who have taken the trouble and time to answer my questions.

Most Helpful Guy

• to find out about people out there so I can no longer fear but it's not really working. Every time I go outside, I feel the same way I used to. I think I am paranoid. I am definitely shy and quiet in person but when I am with people I gag a lot. I try to amuse people so it's like discrepancy between myself and me in the crowd. I was hoping to find some good friend to talk but they seem to be interested in hook ups. So, I gave up on that. However, it seems talking in this website helping me to let the steam out and by seeing people's reaction, I can adjust something that I shouldn't do in public. I don't know.. world is p**** or d***. I only have one body and I don't wanna get into trouble like everyone else here and there. It might be a good idea hang around, but nowdays there are few places to socialize. All internet internet internet, there is no accident meetings. Everything is predictable. It's kind of boring. but this website send me email everyday 3:33 am and I am living in a building number 333. so it might be something. I learned about women a lot. I have had no idea what they are before.

• Thanks very much for sharing.Yes,we learn a lot about men and women here but I use it only as a reference as they are so different from the ones around me. But sometimes letting our steam out may unknowingly hurt sincere people here who are REALLy trying to help us.May you find plenty of true friendship soon.God bless.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 5

• Boredom in the first place.

But second is that I really want to help people. I like doing that. (if I can)

• I notice some users answer up to a thousand questions but only asked One or two questions.Wonder why.

• I have nothing that I would like to know wham those people, but I really want to help some. That's my reason. Don't know about others.

• At first I wanted to ask some questions to somebody and it happened to come here .

Now I just find it interesting answering questions and reading what other people think on the same subject that I answered and maybe sometimes something I think of and write will be helpful for the person that asked the question and/or an other view for all , I kind of like that :P .

Pretty much that's why I'm sticking around here .

• I went looking for help and my old buddy Google suggested here.

• I'm here to find my soul mate.

• My girlfriend challenged me that I cannot give her 5000 xper gift card ... so I answer as many questions to complete it and gift her a Victoria Secret gift card lol .

Girls are so demanding and confusing .

btw ... does anyone know what is inside the Victoria secret card ? Like what can we do of that ?

Is it a lingerie or what ?

• wow,your girlfriend is really so lucky! How many guys are willing to do that?I think she would be moved to tears if you finally manage to give her that Victoria Secret gift card.Sorry,unable to help you as I have never heard of it before. As for me.I would be very touched if my guy can give me a beautiful handmade card.

• Keep it up! Don't give up! I think she just want to see how deeply you love her.We wish you success in advance.Cheers!

• Thanks a lot :)

What Girls Said 2

• To give advice. lol.

• I wish I'd had a site like this when I was a teenager dealing with boys and since I have a teenage daughter I like to ask questions to help me help HER with guys to answer her questions. It's been very informative I've really learned a lot that has helped her with guys... although sometimes I think people wonder why I'm always asking about teenage boys at my advanced age LOL oh well :P