Answering my questions???

Why don't my questions get any more that 10 answers? Is their something I'm doing wrong? Any tips? Share your experience with GAG regarding Q & A here...

hm.. thanks. :D!. I don't know it just bothers me to see some redundant questions get a TON of answers and even after a little thought mine top out at like 10 answers.. :-/ I come here to feed my boredom.. FEED ME lol
If you put my name in the search box yo can see my questions ..

Most Helpful Guy

• You'll find that most questions only get about 10 answers in general unless it strikes a nerve or it's on a topic that many people feel comfortable with answering. Remember that it's quality of answers over quantity. It's redundant for someone to answer after your question has been answered 7 or 8 times in similar ways. In general, to increase answers, keep your question concise and ask people for their opinion. Opinion questions tend to be answered more than "OMG! I have a problem!". Also: Depending on your topic, people may be less inclined to answer. Sometimes it's just luck.

What Guys Said 3

• I guess you are asking really tough questions (People do not know the answer to it), or your questions are just boring. If you ask a really debatable question, then you should get lots of answers.

• Sometimes it depends on the time you asked your question. You might ask a super moderator to give you a timeslot when the highest average of GAG users are on.

• @Update: If they go to your profile and click on the Questions tab they can see your questions as well.

• In my experience, my better Questions get 4 or 5 stars but not much traffic...more mundane Questions get lots of answers..but only 2 or 3 stars.

What Girls Said 5

• Check out our blog on how to get more answers:

link

Good luck! :)

• Concise, intelligent questions are best. Usually. Also questions that tend to strike a nerve with people get a lot of attention.

• What types of questions are you asking? Certain areas get more attention. Also are you using proper grammar and paragraphs? Is it too long?

• all depends on what your asking.

if its a personal thing most likely people won't answer much,

If its a question many can relate too then people will answer

• I think it depends on the question you ask haha.