Do you think GirlsAskGuys represents the average audience?

Do you think GaG represents the average audience?

__________________________________________

Most Helpful Girl

• Not at all, people post their insecurities on here; no one in real life (or the people I know) ever speak about, or admit they have, insecurities. Everyone I know is cocky as f***, but that cockiness is just a wall to hide their insecurities.

The average audience is apathetic, this site is full of emotional people.(or in other words, people in real life are a**holes, people on this site are too nice) Imo.

Ha, let's see how many downies I get for that ^^^

What Guys Said 16

• No. The average audience has a life of some sort. Shazaaam!

• Not really, On here we have a lot of unique people, the normal, the smart, the ignorant ones, the flirty ones, the really flirty/sexual people,etc, but most of the site is 60 percent flirty people/ignorant people over the 40 percent smart ones.

• You think real life is over 40% smart?

• Psh hell no, I would scream on the top of my lungs screaming " THERE IS A GOD " With tears of joy if that was remotely true about society, but on here the population is mostly the flirty people over the smart ones.

• maybe 25% are average. I notice a group of darker minded smart ppl. Then the people with little social experience. Their are more then just those but they stick out to me

• Hard to say but not I don't think so... most of GaG is a bit more shy and have less game/confidence with the opposite gender (usually why they come here), not saying some of you aren't outgoing and all that but most don't seem it. Still great people though.

• Kind of. Trolls as well (you come accross people like trolls in real life). Only thing is this is probably how the average people think but most people aren't this open about issues.

• Nope, because I'm awesome, and awesome > average :D

• It really depends on the question being asked. If its something so basic then yes, if its politics, religion, style then you are gonna get a whole bunch of messed up answers

• No, definitely not.

• The average audience doesn't come here. They are too busy on YouTube.

• no way in hell

• Absolutely not. Most of the advice I see on GaG is in direct opposition to reality.

• no, I'm the only one I know who has never dated a single girl (most people can't believe it, especially girls) , and I know I'm just one of many on this site.

• More so with girls that guys. On here, it's like behind the scenes of OnlyUseMeSock with a handful of guys. Can't be the majority.

• Maybe not dead on..but I think it is closer than a lot of people believe...(:

• No.

• To some extent yes.

What Girls Said 6

• The average audience has a life imao.

But more or less demographically yes. However, people are more open and vocal on the net.

• No I dont.

• I think they lure people in that are seeking advice. I wouldn't consider them representing anyone, mostly because their adds don't seem to cater to a certain age group; by this I mean, one day you might see an add about a video game, then another about online dating; therefore they are wanting everyone of all age groups to tune in and join.

• You're a level one, are you sure you are able to answer this question accurately?

• I guess, I would definity give you the Best Answer if I had asked this question, regardless of when you joined, because you hit this question dead on.

• WOW! I just joined this site and I am recieving a lot of emails from different people off of this website of how bad Ms. Fierce Megan is. I just want to say to anyone else who sends me a bad email about her..STOP! She seems like a nice girl and you guys are all losers for saying bad things about her!

• No its mostly less actively social people

• No. If they were, believe me... My dating life would be so much easier.

• lol If they were this site wouldn't exist.

• Yeah, but overall they all relate to dating and relationships usuall. So if no one had dating problems there wouldn't be much to this site.

• That's true.. It would still be easy. Guys on here are too sensitive and insensitive. It all works out. Haha

• No there's usually shy ppl