Reason behind your username?

Bored..So I was wondering if there's a particular reason behind your GAGs username? And if so, what is it?

For example, mine is Segagee because Sega is the national type of music for where I was born (Mauritius) and the gee stands for a 'g' which is the first letter of my name! Hahaa so yeah..what's yours? :)

Most Helpful Guy

• 'Distant' because I am distant :]

What Guys Said 18

• Weapon 00 Was the designation my friends and I gave to my first car (a black 1986 Camaro Z28) when we decided to try to form a car club. I liked the way it looked better with the 00 spelled out as just Zero and have been using that as my name online ever since.

• rocking - I love rock music

piano- I play and love playing piano ( also rock piano and keytar)

man - I'm male

:)

• Been asked numerous times. First of all, I am Russian. "sovetskii" is how you say "soviet" in Russian. I also play ice hockey. My jersey number is 13. Put those together, and you get: sovetskii13.

• Mine's pretty much self explanatory... ;-)

• Name's Brandon, it wouldn't accept that so I backspaces to make Brando which is kind of a nickname and it accepted it.

• My username comes from the chinese legend of the red thread of fate. The story goes that two destined people are connected by an invisible red thread on their ankle or pinky depending on who tells the story. The two people connected by the red thread are destined lovers, regardless of time, place or circumstances. This magical cord may stretch or tangle, but never break. It's similar to the western concept of soul mates but I like it more =))

• I am a genetically engineered killing machine, so my name is Xenomorph. link

The "i" comes from my clan that I have been with for the entire duration of my gaming career, we traditionally put I in front of our names, to signify our membership in this clan.

• Damn I was expecting the "g" to stand for gangster :(

Nothing Gold Can Stay is a poem by Robert Frost. Symbolizes the fact that in life the good moments never last for ever.

Nature's first green is gold

Her hardest hue to hold.

Her early leaf's a flower;

But only so an hour.

Then leaf subsides to leaf.

So Eden sank to grief,

So dawn goes down to day.

Nothing gold can stay.

• Pretty simple. I am a Colts fan and no matter how bad they are doing I will be a Colts fan forever. So that's how I got my user of Coltsfanforever

• I am ashamed of my ugliness but to those who meet me it's obvious.

• 0|0
  • Honestly? I can't even remember haha, and I'm not to sure what I was thinking.

Mauritius hey? Parlez-vous Francais?

• Because I am always logged in to the internet; I can't live without the same :-P

• SnackeyG

G=Greg Snackey=Snack jar labeled "Greg's Snacks" The only reason it's Snack right now is because I left this site once.

• Indicative of my two sexual fixations...(:

• it's from a comedy sketch no one here will get, making it more awesome when someone does get it

• I like the TV show doctor who.

• Sega is also the name of a video game system. I own a Genesis but I know people who have Dreamcast and a few others. I'm more of a Nintendo fan though, so I'll be getting Wii You in March, for my 23rd birthday

• Oh really, well I've learnt something new today!

• I think they realized their mistake with the Dreamcast but by then it was too little too late. They had little developer support and it was doomed to fail.

• By the way, I think GAG fixes "letters" so "you" is supposed to be wii "u"

What Girls Said 8

• Stacy - My first name.

Zee- abbreivation of my middle name.

• its what everyone calls me

• I am "Fierce" & my name is "Megan" so I smushed them together! And FierceMegan was birth. I was going to go with "AudaciousMegan" but "Fierce" sounded Fiery.

• Because I'm petite, my friend's used to call me "Teeny." The nickname eventually evolved into "Christini."

• Mine is pretty simple. It's my middle name and birthdate.

• Lananoel is my internet Alias... My real name is chronically mispronounced so I go by Lana.. Noel is just my middle name.

• my fav chewing gum: link

• My name is Omnaya , nickname Naya . Last name :Abouzaid. I love having my Egyptian name :D