Do you care enough to use the search engine on here for question already asked?

Do you care enough to use the search engine on here? I surely don't. More than half the time even the "proposed" question are completely unrelated.

I am wondering what about you y'all

• I don't care to use it
    38% (3)20% (1)31% (4)Vote
  • I care use it
    62% (5)80% (4)69% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
7|5

Most Helpful Girl

• rarely.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I use it. In the end, everything that can happen under the sun has already happened. The questions do not change and neither do the answers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes of course I care enough.
    Google is my search engine and if I have to write perfect answer which i do not have idea I first go with Google.
    Check here: https://www.linksmanagement.com

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I don't bother..

I want new opinions from other people.. Not reading old answers from a year ago. -.-"

0|0
    0|0
    • INDEED

• Show All
    • @QA - Aww, I feel unloved.. Alright then.. Lmao

Be more specific next time. :P

• gimpi that's why I said you simply stated your opinion and nothin wrong with it.. I actually agree with it.

• Sometimes I do but at other times I don't because I don't think to use it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes I do, but most times I do not

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah, I care to use it.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I check to see if the original question/s were worded or interpreted in a manner pertinent to my situation. Also I check to see how long ago a question was asked, because time and general opinions change and other variables such as newer younger member may have a different view point on an issue compared to the older members. Also I look at the answers being provided and try to find a common theme and then to ask a question about that theme so I can try to understand th thought processes behind the answers.

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually search a question first to make sure that it has not been asked already because I hate seeing repetitive questions here over and over.

0|1
    0|0
  • I always search to see if the question has been asked before and if so how long ago was it

0|1
    0|0
  • I use the live feed to see what questions there are that I can answer

0|0
    0|0
  • I tried it a few times but nothing ever matched my problem exactly so I just gave up on it

0|0
    0|0
    • questions can variate in many ways so its basically useless