Does anyone know if you leave GirlsAskGuys if you still have access to your meebo?

It would make things a lot easier. I'm assuming you don't.

Most Helpful Guy

• What happens is this; if you stay logged in perennially, on meebo, it'll still be a valid account there and you can talk to people. But when they log out, you loose access to talking to them. And, when you log out, that's it gone.

Uh- not that I'd know. I HARDLY KNOW THE MAN

• Dang that sucks.

• Ah. Right, well, like I said last time, I'd have a hard time believing that this site would affect that much, but good on you, and good *luck*. May you have enduring success; may you dive head-first into thurisaz, all that.

• Thanks. I can understand thinking it couldn't affect someone so much.

What Girls Said 5

• Leave as in delete your account? Well, first of all that would suck =/.

I don't think you can access meebo unless you're logged into GAG. However, what you could do is just not delete the account and log in only to access meebo. You effectively leave by not answering/asking questions, but you'd still be around to talk to people on occassion.

• Yes as in delete my account. I think all the time how this site is just wasting my time and it doesn't help me. I get more depressed, insecure, and less confident on here.

• You don't think the fact that you continually disbelieve everyone who tries to help you, has anything to do with it?

• I didn't say it was only the site. A big part of it is me. This site just doesn't work for me. I can't be around something that is constantly talking about the relationships between guys and girls.

• Yes, you'll still have an account with meebo.

• I don't think so. I tried to access SnackeyG on meebo and it didn't work. Oh well. Maybe it's for the best.

• No I don't, but to be able to access the friends with it.

• Yea you most likely won't have any of them on there unless you have their email.

• Meebo is always changing on here. wtf

• I hope so.

• i think so. you can create a separate meebo account right to log in/

What Guys Said 2

• I'm not sure. Hopefully someone knows.

+3 like a balla.

• I blocked Meebo so I wouldn't care if you could or couldn't.