What's the hardest decision you've ever made in your life?

I'm gonna get sh*t for this, but I think mine is to leave this site(shows I haven't had any real life decisions yet :P). I like the people too much. lol

Not trying to make a flashy exit, but I thought I'd leave a real question instead of "I'm leaving." I won't be back in a month this time(places your bets now :D). So good luck with your lives everybody.

Just in case someone really cares I'll give it 24 hours to actually delete the account. Message me with some contact information if you want. I made it flashy...

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably deciding whether or not I should move out of my parents house. It may not be that hard for some people, but for me I was fighting with myself about it for a really long time.

• Why was it hard?

• Because I would lose the financial stability and safety I have at home. I rely on myself to pay for rent, utilities, and just living at college in general. Plus, the area I live in is a total sh*t hole and shootings, robberies, and rapes are not out of the ordinary. So I had to think really hard about it.

What Girls Said 4

• quitting my first job and at the same time, dumping my boyfriend, and dropping out of high school, lots of big decisions all at once..

• What to eat for dinner.

• Deciding where to go to school

• To keep trying

What Guys Said 5

• bye

never made any hard decisions

i became an atheist and bi-curious, but that wasn't really hard I just thought about it a lot

oh wait spending xper on charity instead of a Amazon card

I regret it every day

• LOL I was gonna do that. I took the greedy route. I feel a little like a douche, but don't regret it. Rented some Entourage episodes.

• Soup or salad? :P

• To commit a murder .. Killing my doubt was the largest one I guess .

Good bye dude , have fun out there .

• That;s fair enough. This site isn't magic. We can't fix your life automatically by remote.

You have to actually get off your ass and DO something. And you seem singularly uninterested in doing that.

• No I don't, but I know I sit on GAG over doing something quite often.

• Leaving this site is the hardest decision in your life? Damn you really have a lot to worry about!

• lol Yeah I have had any situations with difficult decisions.