Has question removal on this site made GirlsAskGuys a less enjoyable experience?

has any thing really pissed you off about this gag site recently? for me it has been the irrational question removal. it almost makes you want to discourage others from visiting. what other problems have you had with it? this is meant to be an open minded question for mature answers only.

Most Helpful Guy

• yep, I go on half the time I used to

too many mods and banning users maybe?

What Guys Said 7

• A good gardener is weeding the ill weed. (sorry to say, but English is sometimes really woolly/fungous)

• if you're hinting that a question was removed because of a younger audience, then maybe gag should use our dob's to stop under 18s from viewing it.

• Yeah it does, I'm pretty sure everyone has a few questions that has gotten removed.

• YES. It is annoying. How can I learn what girls on this site think when my questions keep getting removed?

• Yeah, it's pretty difficult to have an adult discussion because some prude's going to get their panties in a twist and delete your question. It's sure cut down on the time I spend here, and made me less interested in answering questions that, while I might have a serious and helpful answer to, I'm pretty sure will get deleted because they're not about butterflies and bunnies.

• The only thing that pissed me off is the increase in bullsh*t trolling activity. Racist questions getting slapped up on a regular basis for instance.

The under 16 year olds, I feel sorry for, but hey, it's the policy of the site. They're not allowed here.

And the under18's aren't supposed to be in Sexuality either.

• really? I think trolling has lessened

• Well I've had to delete more troll questions in the last week than ever before.

• yes , my questions get removed very often and I am pissed .

What Girls Said 1

• I know right. After I get my 5000 points, I might just leave.