Are people answering on here and being brutally honest? Or being polite?

I feel like most of the answer I see are people being polite. Especially when people ask questions, and it is really in a way that makes them try to get the answer they want.

ie

"Do you prefer super skinny, super far, or normal?"

or

"Do you prefer shy sweet guys, or loud obnoxious a**holes"

So yes someone might want a certain answer. But is this called,

girls ask guys...and lets all be nice and be politically correct?

HELLLLL NNOOO!

GUYS LIKE HOT BODIES AND GIRLS LIKE CONFIDENT CUTE GUYS. People want the truth, I HOPE!

I feel like I am one of the few people who are brutally painfully honest. Why? Because the truth may hurt, but you can learn from it! I am a teacher. I taught swimming lessons for a summer. I learned that correcting bad habits can save a life!

So, save peoples lives! Don't be so damn kind. Tell the painful truth and REALLY help people!

Most Helpful Girl

• I am honest, I speak my mind and I'm not afraid to voice my opinions. I see no reason to lie on here. However, you can't use opinion-based questions in a factual manner, like 'ALL guys like this, ALL girls like this', because those are opinions and opinions are relative to the individual. But I am also polite and tactful, and that doesn't take away from my honesty. If I see reason to be less tactful, then I am. I answer by how I feel.

One can be completely honest WITHOUT being a jerk, you know. There's usually a better way to say something that might hurt someone's feelings. You don't have to kick them in the face with your answer.

What Girls Said 6

• I answer honestly, but with tact. I don't say things I don't believe, but at the same time I'm not going to unnecessarily hurt people. It's possible to get your point/opinion across without knocking them further down than they already are.

• a lot of these answers are very fake and politically correct. I promise I will never give someone a fake answer. yall can trust me

• Okay, would you date a guy your age who balder early and had to shave his head bald?

• So... that would indeed make me unattractive wouldn't it? Haha what's your type? Would you say most young women view bald as unattractive or do I pull it off decently? Your insight is appreciated.

• And please just don't ignore this to spare feelings, last I checked not my type was just a way of saying not attractive, I get to you I may not look great but you think I can still get girls who are like 7-8 range looks wise as that's my standards? (Numbering I'm not a super huge fan of but its the only way to give an idea)

• Crushing what's left of a QA's confidence's not really my thing, so I usually try to stay away from those questions. But even questions about advice in relationships, being blunt and honest will only make it worse. QAs mostly upvote or nominate as BA people who tell them exactly what they wanna hear. It's disappointing.

• I am honest with my responses. At the end of the day everyone makes their own decisions so there's really no need to be judgmental and harsh with responses. There are ways to respond and give people the truth and what they need and at the same time Lift them up with your words and not tear them down with your words.

• Well I can't speak for everyone but I always answer honestly. And if I think the poster really won't like what I have to say, then I'd be more likely to not answer than to lie. Lying doesn't help anybody.

• I always voice out my honesty here and I think that's the reason why people don't like me much.Im not an ass kisser.I try to answer questions honestly and at the same time try hard not to offend anyone.Sometimes no matter how polite we are,honesty can be hurt for certain people.I saw many sugar coat answers on this site,and people like it : )

What Guys Said 6

• I'd say they are often being INHHIBITED, afraid of people disagreeing with them--oh, the horror--which is typical of our conforist and cowardly culture, no?

• Though I agree with you on this by 100%..

Some people who are brutally honest more from it enjoy brutality rather than honesty!

• When it's about girls and appearance after I express real, honest opinion but still trying not to be rude and offering an advice what her must do to improve rather than bashing her, they still don't take it lightly!

And after then you'll see LOADS of posts made by anonymous girls what kind of pigs are men who put "unreasonably high" standards to them and then they decide they gonna find a guy who will "love them for who they are"... laughable I know, some people just don't get it!

• ya some of the dudes especially on here are unsually nice. Thell tell average girls there stunning and stuff... I just shake my head.

• haha I think we do.

• You know what? The only questions here that consistantly get doubted, are the ones where the girls repeatedly and consistantly tell some guys that the size of their d*** doesn't matter.

And no amount of answers are going to change those guys minds, because they are messed up mentally in the head.

Every other question here is answered truthfully, sometimes brutally but not always.

When a guy says "Am I going to stay a virgin? I never ask girls out" there's no shortage of answers saying "Yes. If you don't get off your ass and start asking girls out, you will die alone and a virgin."

There isn't an outbreak of niceness or political correctness here. Just a few sad sacks who can't get over the fact that their d***s are not the most important thing in the universe.

• Honestly is the best policy and I answer honestly .