Do you believe in BLACK MAGIC?

I personally believe in it . I feel there is some black magic in this site that is stopping me from doing work .

When I wasn't on this site , I used to work more ... even when I used Facebook ( same no. of hours )

But this site has some black magic .

• I believe in black magic
  • I don't believe in black magic

Most Helpful Guy

• The anonymous user on this question lists some pretty arcane spell ingredients.

link

Question 562522

Perhaps you're right.

"Can you gather the tears from a child who died unbaptised before his first birthday?"

Doesn't sound like White magic to me.

What Girls Said 3

• no. but I do believe in pink magic. and right now, it's propelling me into going out and buying a strawberry milkshake.

HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE RESIST THE TEMPTATIONNNNNNNNNN

• I believe in Blue magic! It's learned from the beasts of legends!

• Yes, black magic does exist.

• nawwww, I don't belive in black magic but I do belive that every time anything green or plastic comes in my hands I am compelled to spend it all lolz

What Guys Said 5

• I would believe in it if I was given more logic as to why it exist. But until then, I'm just going to think that you have to be dillusional enough until you believe for it to be real. This website is interesting because it lets you in the minds of both genders. That's why your stuck on here.

• I have been on this site for 20 days . I don't stay on a site for more than 5-7 days .

• I don't think this site is more interesting than Facebook lol .

• Ha, your somewhat right about that.

• Black Magic is great in Final Fantasy. Use it all the time.

In real life? Bullsh*t

• everything you can't justify can't deny.

• I knew a Haitian cook that did once. He use to save the bones from the restaurant and supposedly grind them up and sprinkle them on the doorways of his enemies house to curse him... =)

• Did he tell you this himself?

• Believe as in what? It exists for sure if that's what you're asking. I'm Haitian so what you said before didn't sit well with me :/

• " he claims to do yet none of it rings a bell as something that could possibly happen in that culture? =S"

what?

• I have black magic in my pants