If someone you liked were to leave GirlsAskGuys and not tell you, would you be sad?

If someone you liked were to leave GaG and not tell you, would you be sad?

Like someone who is well known/active and you have spoken to regularly.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah.

What Guys Said 2

• Well I have ways to contact the people I'm closest to on here so I wouldn't mind all that much ;)

• Not even a bit! I don't care even a bit about my "online friends" because they are all computerized symbols whom I will never meet in person.

I like to live a real life and not an online life!

What Girls Said 5

• There isn't really anyone here I talk to enough to be upset if they left.

• No because I talk to the people I want offsite. Plus, there isn't anyone on here I'm particularly close to or bond with. Except for one person who I talk to pretty much everyday off this site anyways so I'm good.

• Yeah. But the people I talk to often, I have their emails. They'd get some great spam were they to leave without telling me :D

• sure

• i guess so. but I mean it's the internet. so don't take it too seriously. and if you really like this person, you could also talk off site, FB or googetalk, etc

• I was just asking. It wasn't about me. :)

• oh lol ok