GirlsAskGuys question. What do you think would make this site better?

Here's a list of my complaints.

I get signed out automatically and lose my comment and the topic I worked hard on to answer.

There isn't any delete or edit options to correct my topics I've posted or erase them if I no longer want them on GaG.

When I want to post something and I want it to be age specific, such as only apply it to over age 18, that's not a option.

OK those are my main complaints, what's yours?

Most Helpful Girl

• Add a new category called "Funny" to the already Flirting-Dating-Behavior,etc sections. It'll give a place for trolls to keep up the entertainment here without fear of it getting removed.

What Girls Said 7

• Can't block anonymous users.

Can't delete or edit my comments/answers.

• Oh, and also notifications when someone replies to my comment on their answers. Much easier than just keep checking the question.

• People have gotten cranky again! Myself included. Perhaps it's the unbelievable hours I have to put in at work between now and Christmas. Say goodbye to those Christmas parties I used to love to attend. Unless I trade shifts, there's only one party out of about 5 that I can go to this season. That's my complaint.

• main problem is that you cannot block people by their age group and that plenty of teenagers have fake accounts, they offer their misdirected "advice" based on their short and futile experiences thus far, well meaning as they may be it's not useful for someone in their 40's asking a genuine questiona and getting advice/opinion from someone who clearly hasn't lived an adult life but claims to be, for example, 36. It's always clear, to me at least from the language they use - I usually just report them for being bad liars.

i'd like the site to have better moderators - ones chosen for their good sense and ability to filter out bullsh*tters for the rest of us to enjoy it, not mods who have nothing better to do than to sit at a pc all day long trying to score points for whatever voucher they're eligible by reaching that "status".

the whole site is just a laugh, if anyone takes it seriously they need their head examined ;O)

• Why is the website called girlsaskguys? Why not askhimorher.com. either way you are still using it anyways, the way I see it is you have a choice on whether to use it or not link

• Block anon users

show who downvote/upvote you

send notification after we comment on people answer

• Up arrow points back

Delete/Edit my answers and comments.

Block Anonymous Users

What Guys Said 5

• We should be able to see who agreed and disagreed

• Trolls.

People who come here asking the same questions over & over.

Blocking users.

Anonymous Users.

Some of the younger users are quite annoying haha.

• up arrows back

amazin back to 3000 xper

not deleting questions or banning users (the site has gone boring because of this)

able to delete questions, answers and comments

• If I had the ability to filter out content from people I have blocked. Most of the time they say things that are pointless, and have also blocked me so just hiding their questions/answers would be a useful option in the account settings being that I can't comment on their answers or questions to begin with and most of their material is a waste of time to read.

• 1) Getting signed out... this isn't to do with the site. It's a local problem.

If you have cookies enabled, then you shouldn't get signed out, unless something in the background is deleting the cookies. Some anti-virus or anti-malware tools can be set up to delete cookies periodically, for example.

2) Delete or Edit options. This is intentional, and the way the Admins seem to want the site. So don't expect that to change.

3) The only age specific section, is sexuality, which is supposed to be 18 or over.

• But the disconnecting happens on both Windows and Linux, I've used both and it still happens and it don't matter what browser I use. As for delete edit options they every other site, YouTube, Facebook, myspace, craigslist, you name it they all have those options, they should strongly consider it, it's something us users want. As for sexuality, I'll have to look for that section cause I haven't noticed found that one yet. But I also feel other topics may not be age appropriate for everyone.