What happened to video answers to questions on GaG?

What happened to video answers? Some of the older questions have them, there's a section of them under answer. and I know that they are only for expert answers. but don't you think that it would be nice if we could still do that? I think it would be fun to see some of the users answering the questions via a video. kinda like YouTube

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know what happened! Truly I forgot even about us been able to do that!

All I can say is, if you'd like to see it back, contact admin, no harm in asking - after all this site is for us!

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe it's a money issue. I'm sure those things cost quite a bit to produce.

What Girls Said 1

• Thanks for the feedback! You are correct, Matt and Tamsen have answered many questions for members--they were great! We are working on bringing more of this video feature to the site! Thanks again! :)