Have you noticed less answers on your questions lately?

i was just wondering if anyone else noticed this too. for the past month maybe, questions asked have been getting significantly less answers.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I do.Thats why I rarely ask question now compare to before.I think this site is getting boring and most people only want to answer question that not require long answer..

Most of those questions are serious one which need them to take some time to think.Apart from that I think users here are getting bored with this website too and some of them had find what they are curious about so they left this site...

What Guys Said 4

• I just had a 42'er so not really but some questions yes. GAG seems to be a little less active now than during the summer probably because of school.

• there's only like 2-3k active members, everyone else comes on to ask 1 question

• I never get a lot of answers anyway.

My questions are either boring or too personal.

• the site is getting boring too

What Girls Said 3

• Yes I have noticed, I think the questions asked are not as fun as before so some of the users just sign in to answer 3 questions.

• I think it depends on the time of day, the day of the week, and the actual question itself. I personally haven't really notice this though. So good eye.

• Yeah I have. I used to get about 10 , now minimized to 1 or 2 .