Who hates some of the new GirlsaskGuys changes the Admins are making?

This website is getting worse and worse!

- The user count on each question that used to show how many users came to the question is gone.

- They have reordered the comments

- made it harder to claim amazon vouchers

- no notifications of comments you made on someone elses answer

Most Helpful Girl

• There's always been no notifications on comments you make on someone elses answer. The amazon is just because a lot of people are using this site now which means that there's more people redeeming which means more money GAG has to spend. I don't like it, I've been here for awhile and the things you can redeem has changed a lot but I understand that they're just trying to save money. The re-ording of the comments confused me at first, and they don't make sense honestly since you read up to down but I guess they're just trying to make things easier for people. I think you can still check the user count if its your question but I haven't checked myself so I don't know for sure.

What Guys Said 6

• Yeah I think they're getting really bored over at the gag headquarters.

"So...what unnecessary changes can we make today guys?"

"Idk, lets reorder the comments and throw everyone off so it seems like we're being progressive over here...and then once they get used to it maybe we'll change it back..."

"Good idea Bob..."

• No I like it. I really could care less about the gift card cause they don't really work in the UK. the comments thing is a bit strange but not sure what my verdict on it is yet. will give it time. the no notification thing is a bit annoying that is the only thing I would suggest be added. the user count is really not a big deal, a bit dishearthening actually when your question has 0 views LOL.

• i know what you mean, I was close to 3000 for the amazon card then they had to change it now I have to work even harder to get it.

• Did they ever notify about comments left on other people's answers? I don't recall it...

• it sure is getting worst. hey will you guys answer my recent question. . thanxs

link

• the comments thing I don't really like itll take time to get used to :/

What Girls Said 8

• Yeah, I wish viewer count had stayed. I don't get why they took it away.

I really don't like the comments reordered, that will definitely take some getting used to.

I can't say I like that it's harder, but I can understand if they feel they're giving too many away.

Notifications for comments on other peoples' answers would be great.

• Thanks for the input!

I know it can sometimes be a little difficult to adjust to a new way of looking at things, but we made some changes based on feedback we were receiving. We are confident these changes will help you navigate your questions and answers, and view new posts a little more easily. :)

• people honestly said they prefer comments to start from the bottom upwards?

It is really awkward and annoying. doesn't it make more sense to have it the way it used to be

• im mad about the amazon points! now you need 4000 instead of 3000

• -I miss the view count too

-The reorder may be convient. You don't have to scroll all the way to the bottom on long debates.

-Thank the trolls for that and survey questions.

-I wish we had that.

• i liked the user count, so I agree on that...but reordering the comments is convenient imo, I've been able to claim the amazon giftcard pretty easily... and I'm sure they're working on that last thing you mentioned.

• pretty much yeah.

• Yupp its really getting worse & worse... That's why I'm leaving when I reached 5000 points.

• Why the f*** would they make such stupid changes? They must want people to leave. I'm just as confused as you are!