Some people get annoyed at having to check whether a comment has been made to their comment
I understand why this wasn't in place because another user could respond
and it not be directed to you, so you will be in an endless conversation
But I just emailed GAG this idea,
on the answers page where at the bottom is your comments
the comment which has had a reply would be highlighted in a different color
Sending a notification to you would be annoying but I think this would work
you would only have to go on the answers page and see if any comment is highlighted in a different color
(the color vanishes after you have been on the page)
So good/bad idea?
or a better suggestion?
- Good idea0% (0)50% (2)18% (2)Vote
- Bad idea14% (1)0% (0)9% (1)Vote
- I have a better idea14% (1)0% (0)9% (1)Vote
- I really don't care29% (2)25% (1)27% (3)Vote
- See results43% (3)25% (1)37% (4)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
We liked your idea! :)
From now on:
1) When the asker visits their own question, any new answers and/or new answer comments (new being the posts made since the last time you visited that question page) will have a light orange background color.
2) When the answerer visits a question, any new comments will also have the same light orange background color.
3) When the article/story writer visits the article page, again new comments will have the light orange color.