Have you noticed cliques on GAG?

I've noticed some people on this website who are obviously smitten with each other. I've also noticed small groups of people who always comment/answer on their questions?

Are you one of those people? Do you notice it?

0|0
5|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Actually, I haven't noticed really haha. Though I guess I'm sort of in one...? Maybe? I don't know lol. One of my GAG friends identified me as one of her BFFs lol, but there's only like one or two others on her list that I'm friends with.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I somewhat noticed,but don't really care all that much.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I'm not one of them. Nor do I wish to be. And yeah, I've noticed. But there are cliques EVERYWHERE.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• i have noticed it to some extent

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually no I haven't noticed that all. Perhaps those who are doing that might actually know each other lolz

0|0
    0|0
  • A good majority of the users on this site are young teens or maybe college age. There's still a predominance for cliques. Such is life and tbh let them do their thing as long as it doesn't detrimental to anyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep. They're all childish and annoying and think they run this site. 2 of them are obvious trolls. Pathetic.

2|1
    0|0
  • like who?

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't want to bring up any users, but I was just wondering if others have noticed it.

• =/ I can't say since I don't know who you're referring to