Have you noticed cliques on GAG?

I've noticed some people on this website who are obviously smitten with each other. I've also noticed small groups of people who always comment/answer on their questions?

Are you one of those people? Do you notice it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Actually, I haven't noticed really haha. Though I guess I'm sort of in one...? Maybe? I don't know lol. One of my GAG friends identified me as one of her BFFs lol, but there's only like one or two others on her list that I'm friends with.

What Guys Said 2

• I somewhat noticed,but don't really care all that much.

• No, I'm not one of them. Nor do I wish to be. And yeah, I've noticed. But there are cliques EVERYWHERE.

What Girls Said 5

• i have noticed it to some extent

• Actually no I haven't noticed that all. Perhaps those who are doing that might actually know each other lolz

• A good majority of the users on this site are young teens or maybe college age. There's still a predominance for cliques. Such is life and tbh let them do their thing as long as it doesn't detrimental to anyone.

• Yep. They're all childish and annoying and think they run this site. 2 of them are obvious trolls. Pathetic.

• like who?

• I don't want to bring up any users, but I was just wondering if others have noticed it.

• =/ I can't say since I don't know who you're referring to