Comments are backwards now?

Does it annoy anyone else? I mean, comments here normally follow a conversation, and people normally read from top to bottom, so reading comments from bottom to top in order to really understand them in their chronological order is a bit illogical, no? Am I the only one who finds this change a bit silly and unnecessary?

Most Helpful Girl

• Unnecessary, it wouldn't have bothered me if it had always been that way, but the sudden change throws me off. I liked seeing the beginning of the conversation how it all started, then go down to the newer comments. :/

What Guys Said 5

• Yeah it really pisses me off, I don't get it. Why would anyone do that? WHAT KIND OF A MAN- Like, its just DAFT. New comments also come up in a garish orangey color, and you can only see three comments before they dissapear under the 'See More' button. Ugh.

• I sent a message to the admins about this. Maybe we can petition to have it reverted back to the way it was.

• Yeah yeah yeah! Did you send them a link to this question? Then they can see some opinions maybe

• I agree I like it how new things ate a did color but the comments make no sence

• It was annoying at first but now I see it's convenient in a way because you are immediately where you left off in the discussion.

• If you have a lot of answers on your questions it's way easier to find new comments now, trust me.

What Girls Said 7

• I was just thinking about asking about this. Honestly can't stand it. I guess it's not the end of the world, but man it really is annoying.

• I keep reading them top to bottom and getting confused.:(

It'll take a while to get used to them so it's kinda annoying...

• I think it's stupid and confusing. I hate the f***ing pink thing too, they should pick another color.

• Everyone below me eats egg salad.

• you're below me. Gay v

• I also noticed the weird highlights...

• Yeah, I think it's weird. It'll take a little while to get used to.

• I don't mind it to be honest, unnecessary yes.. but it's really not a big deal.

as for the color indicator for new comments/answers It's really helpful - I like that new feature.

• I thought my phone was just being a piece of crap lol. Yea its retarded I wish it'd go back to normal... I don't even see a point in it unless someones to lazy to click on show more