Why does this GirlsAskGuys website make you log in so many times in between answering questions?

This website has made me log in 3 times just to post this question.

It is really annoying. Wth?

• Hellyeah man this website interface SUCKS!
  • Get used to it, I am.

Most Helpful Girl

• To protect your privacy, you are signed out of GirlsAskGuys automatically after a set amount of time of no activity (i.e., not clicking). I recommend that after you type in your answer (if you have spent a long amount of time typing), highlight the entire answer, copy it, and then preview the answer. If you are signed out, you may automatically paste your copied text into the answer again.

What Girls Said 6

• Do you save your login on your computer?

I notice the repeat login only happens when you don't click the " keep me logged in" or " save on this comp " option thingy.

I don't save my login on the school's public computers, and have lost some long detailed responses due to the repeat thingies >:(

It's f***ing annoying.

But I never have the problem after clicking the box.

• I use my phone most of the time. But I too recently have this problem. I never log out but the site logs me out. So annoying :O

• Your account should time out after a certain time - but that is for your safety. Try clicking "remember password" to stop this happening.

• Um...mine doesn't do that. Click on "Remember Me" or "Remember Password" or whatever that option says...

• If you put in remember password then it should keep you logged in

• I do not have that problem.

What Guys Said 3

• Enable cookies?

• i don't. Do you same your password?

• because the more log ons = more profit from ads