Why do some users spend hours and hours on Girlsaskguys?

some users basically spend their whole lives on here only to complain about having no significant other or friends. yes I'm on here but since I don't ask many questions or post many answers, I log in to check my messages and scroll through questions and it's the same people on here and they are on for hours at a time. why?

i just think it's sad is all. I think the complaining should stop if users insist on spending hours at a time on the internet and put forth no effort in improving themselves

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm curious if you read the news paper, or watch tv, or play video games, or go window shopping and try on clothing, or any of the other mundane activities which someone might find entertaining, and others might find as a waste of time. People chose to do certain things with that spare time, or break time. Why pester them over it? Does someone come and stand in front of the TV and complain to you about you watching it for a few hours? How about when you go to the movie theater? Does someone come in the dressing room because you spend too much time in front of the mirror looking at a piece of clothing?

• i was curious, not complaining

What Guys Said 7

• Well from what everyone else is saying I agree.

I get on when I can after work or in my spare time, I'm a helper, I like conversating and helping, just like how some people stay on Facebook on their phone and pc all day , or go out and shop, each person has a different point of view.

• @update: opinions are like a**holes, we all have one.

• Why does it matter to you? lol

• I get on here with my phone, and never really log off of it even when I'm not using it

but I get on mostly when I'm at launch or when I get a meebo message cause it vibrates :P

• It's addicting to some more than others. I'll be on and off for quite some time, but I don't spend all day everyday on here. I can't.

• That's life.

• why does it matter to you what other people do?

What Girls Said 3

• Because some of us get bored and it's addicting. And like many others,I'm not on here ALL day. I'm always coming and going throughout the day.

• Lol I spend half my life on here because I'm bored! I'm a stay at home mommy and don't do anything but this and chase my daughter around. Suck my balls I can do what I want :P

• Because we have no life...