How can I delete a question?

How can I delete a question? Hopefully someone can help me out on this. Also how can I edit a question?

Most Helpful Guy

• Unfortunately, you can't delete a question. The best you can do is set it to anonymous so no one knows it's you, and maybe report the question and see if you can get one of the admins to remove it.

You also can't edit questions, but you can add "updates" to correct or add any sort of information to a question.

What Guys Said 4

• I'm not entirely sure that you can. Perhaps asking a moderator? The point isn't to delete the questions. They're left there so that others may browse your topic and learn a thing or two. Not so you can have your fun and delete it.

• Why would you want to delete your question?

• You can't delete questions. Only admin/supermods can if they violate/break the rules. And if you think you've made an error, contact admin about it.

• If you don't want someone to find you just make yourself anon.

What Girls Said 1

• You can't edit questions. You can add updates to them but that's it.

As for deleting questions, you can't do that either. If you really want one to be deleted you can contact the admins to inquire about it. link

But otherwise, once you've asked a question, it's there to stay (unless it violates the site rules).