Hi, how many of you are here on GirlsAskGuys because of LONELINESS?

I am asking because so many of you seem to be on this website everyday on those days that I am here.

How did you find so much time?

Just asking to gain insight to the quality of life that the GAG users are leading. Is loneliness really everywhere? Thanks for sharing!

Most Helpful Guy

• Kind of I don't really have any friends or anyone in my life that seems to care about me so I figured signing up could help pass the time

• Thank you for your honesty. There are really kind souls out there who cares but I now realize that they misunderstood you and you misunderstood them back. Haha!

• Thanks. This world is so immoral and we really have to guard the human heart, which is the most treacherous thing!

So nice people like you and I really have to be very very careful to avoid being hurt,especially you are so young. Lol. All the best to you.Take care.

• Yes, that is very true.

Yeah, I think some people look for love and compasion while many more look just for person benifit. Lol, 22 ain't that young my best friend is already married and he is only a month older than me. Thank you for those kind words.

What Guys Said 28

• Actually we have been on this site every day because we have been watching YOU, and watching everything you do...That's right we are watching you now (cue creepy, cheap thriller music now)...Paranoid now? (just kidding). In all fairness, some of it might be loneliness, some of it might be wanting to help other people. You see most of us really already have the answers to the questions they ask, sometimes they just need a little validation or some support. I write on here to try and help as much as I can, and in my own way make some kind of a difference. Our world can be pretty messed up at times, and if my humor or my advice can help somebody feel a little better about themselves, or a little less sad, then I feel happy I could help them. The irony isn't lost on me that for as many people we have on this wonderful planet we all feel isolated and lonely at times as if nobody understands them. It is here I extend my virtual hand to you, and with my words, want you to know it's OK and I understand, seek solace in what I say and comfort in knowing you are NOT alone.

• i came on here to get some advice, now just pop in every now and again if I have something to ask or to see if I can help save the world one person at a time =D

• I usually go on this site with my phone or when am supposed to be doing work ha ha so I tend to be on a lot. I am not lonely and have the friends I want/need, I am however looking for someone special so maybe that's why am on here, it fills that void I guess. I started using this site when this girl completely screwed me over and I was extremely pissed off at her and so I found this sight to vent.

• I came her at first because I wanted to get some insight into how girls think. I deleted my original account because I got bored and didn't care. I've made a new one since, and if I'm honest with myself, it's because I am lonely. During the day I'm fine, but at night, in my bedroom, I get really lonely. So yeah, I'm here because I need some way to socialize.

• Well I must admit that sometimes I do come here because of loneliness. But I actually really started to come on here due to my insecurities. But in reality, my insecurities lead me to loneliness and that loneliness gave me time to come on here and help people with their problems. So I guess I come on here because I'm insecure (asking questions on here and reading positive answers gives me some hope), loneliness and because I want to help people with their problems. It's like a pat on the back when someone really appreciates your answer and recognises you for it.

• for boredom, and to get my 2 points for logging in everyday

• I'm not taking a lot of classes. I'm just trying to see what problems people face, and attempting to provide a thoughtful, logical answer. It's like a puzzle.

• I have this up in the background sometimes while working, especially remotely. I like to see what people are thinking and throw in my opinion. I am alone often but not lonely so that is not it. I usually am doing several other things while this is up. Some people might have a TV show on in the background. I do not so sometimes this is sometimes it. Never know, might meet someone interesting also.

• As of late I'm here because of loneliness. But any other time it's because I hate my job/am bored at work/ or because my phone is on all the time and I'm actually not here.

• I'm just here out of boredom, and because it's strangely addictive. Can't remember how I even came across this place now...

I'm currently unemployed, so spare time is not a problem for me. I tend to have GAG open in one tab and recruitment websites in another, and I'll read one while the other loads :)

• I am here out of loneliness, curousity and as one said already, it is strangely addictive. I want to learn more about women and the similar ground I share with others. This site puts on a display a lot of people with eerily similar mindsets and it feels better asking a question here instead of on Yahoo! or something else. I mean I am not going to ask on Facebook how to win my crush when she and everyone else can observe it and possibly see a desparate attempt from an individual

• a little lonely, a little bored, want to know more about what goes through a female's mind and fascinated by human nature and the strange things people do.

• I'm lonely here wonder why God allows lonely people to live with no friends to talk to
    I'm going delete my account and look else where i can find friends

• Idk , its mostly out of boredom as I don't work atm and have too much free time .

Ofc I got to admit that I'm not on the most wonderful part of my live too , but that is not a thing that changes by being on GaG .

• To help my BOREDOM

• It cures boredom for me sometimes. Being lonely really has nothing to do with it.

• I come here in bordem...im always bored cause school..and life is boring in general so not so much of loneliness tbh:/

• Yeah, Me. But also coming on here every now and again does pass some time.

• Get a life lol

• Yeah, a combination of loneliness and boredom.

• I certainly am.

• Nope, I'm here because of indignance.

• Boredom is the reason I come here, but then again, I enjoy the site, and so I come here when I'm good, as well.

• Me but no one really cares

• Combination of boredom and loneliness and hopelessness. I like to try to give people advice to help them and not end up like me. I figure I am a lighthouse - my only purpose is to serve as a warning to others :(

• I am married and I stay here at late hours because this website givev me more sexual stimulation than my wife.

• Guilty as charged, but I do like to offer advice when I can.

• I'm usually just here because I want to ask a specific question and you guys always have good answers (but then I go and look around the website) also sometimes I'm here just to procrastinate on work.

What Girls Said 13

• Partly because I like when I can give some insight on a situation I've experienced, and partly because I don't really have any friends ha ha so this takes up my time when I have an hour or two to kill.

• Mostly bordem, but some loneliness. But today he finally professed his feelings and now I am gliding through euphoria :)

• I feel so happy for you! Cheers! How long did he take to do that?

• He caught me off guard, I had no clue he liked me, he said he had liked me for a while now then he brought it up so yeah :]

• I'm on this website because I can ask questions on here that I can't ask in every day life.

• I'm on here a lot because I lost my job so I'm just doing a part time gig right now and I'm cruising the want ads and looking on this site at the same time. I just think some of the material on here is funny and it makes me laugh and keeps me from getting depressed since I'm not working. And just maybe I can be of help to someone that is hurting...cause I've been there at times myself.

• if I had more to do I wouldn't be on here lol

• Boredom .. Beats going out and spending money imao

• I cruze through on my lunch.. and then at night if I'm home, before bed...

• I am here because I like giving my opinion and advice to people. I also like to ask a lot of questions.

• Procrastination. 95% procrastination.

And something about this question asking/answering web community of sorts is oddly addicting.

I kinda feel like I have to check in sometimes.

But I've forgotten to log on for weeks at a time before. soo...yeah. Mostly depends how busy the real world decides to be for me.

• Present

• No, I'm here to help out those kind stangers with their problems. And I post questions to seek help as well.

• no, i just love seeing some questions and i absolutely love answering questions plus it also passes my time when i got nothing to do ahaha

• Well it's somewhat truth for me. Since I have no work to do after coming back from school I usually open this website and help random people with their problems. It's a really good pastime for me. :)