Do you think we should have friend list separator thingies on meebo ?

You know kind of like on Facebook you get to make list so you can be offline to certain people but online to like your closest friends or something. We should do some form of petition so we can just only be on GAG without being annoyed randomly by some random perv while we are trying to have a serious conversation with some one. How about it?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah, of course we should.

The comment thing wasn't changed back so obviously our opinions don't matter too much.

• I am new on this site, so I cannot say much. however my first impression is that we "petition" the sponsors to make changes/improvements to persuade Facebook users to use this site for interaction. thanx

• I think that's a change that would have to be brought up with meebo right?

• I don't think you can appear offline to certain people here, but you can set your profile to private so that a random perv wouldn't be able to initiate a chat with you.

What Girls Said 1