Can you get an idea of how a person is based on their Qs and answers here?

can you get an idea of how a person is based on their Qs and answers here ?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yea if their active enough.

Anonymous people are still a bunch of ass holes.

Not all of them, but the ass holes give the actual legit anon peeps a bad image.

What Girls Said 5

• u can get an idea to an extent.. but not a whole lot.. if you wanted to get a better idea chat em up.

• You can, or you can't. Some people are just on here to troll, others like myself are genuinely trying to help others and get help!

<3Plein D'Amour

• Just to know what their perspectives are on things. But if they answer enough, you can tell.. Whether you want to talk or them or not..

I know a really sweet guy but some answers of his are a bit harsh.. But that's just him..

• You get answers, you get fools, you get remarks, and you get good people and bad people. The world is all bubbles and sunshine! LOL... No but really you do get answers and Qs some are just pointless others are good. Same goes for the answer.

• are you concerned about what you want to do in your future and how you're going to do it ? :o just trying to see it I can guess :P

• aww, :(

If you become a hobo, hang out in the streets in katy :D, much more food :P

• Yes, or at least I feel so!

What Guys Said 4

• After well over a thousand answers I'm sure you could learn a lot about me from reading through my answers but I'd also learn a lot from you if you want to do that. That you'd be a crazy person.

• yeah before I add someone I always check those out

• That anonymous guy is a real jerk.

• You can learn some things about them, but I think it would be foolish to judge them on their answers alone.