Is GAG an Accurate Reflection of the State of M/F Communication?

There are SO many "OMG, how do I know that she/he likes me?" and "I want to ask her out, but I have no idea what to say" and "He keeps staring at me all the time. What does that mean?" Are these the thoughts and doubts of MOST people out there, or is GAG just a reflection of people who have challenges with communicating with others?

Most Helpful Guy

• Inaccurate as hell. People take less accountability for their responses and advice when they have the anonymity of the internet forums to conceal their reputation.

What Girls Said 7

• I can honestly say, I don't think of 1/2 of the sh*t that is posted on here by girls within my age group.

• most of the questions on here are accurate. it's questions people wouldn't dare ask anyone they actually knew haha. it's things that are on all of our minds at one point or another.. but sometimes I think creepers are just on here! & it surely does reflect themselves! lol

• Most of the people who write that are genuinely confused because the person they like are giving them mixed signals and they are too shy to actually approach,ask, or tell the person that they like them, which I think they should do regardless if he "likes" you or not so you can know for sure. I advocate the direct approach, but some of the people here are also really young and haven't really done that yet.

• Yes I actually think that it is more of an accurate representation. I've had friends in real life ask me most of the sh*t that you mentioned. And I'm pretty sure they are not on GAG

• I'll ask questions to get an outsider opinion when my friends' answers are all the same lol

• I didn't think so, but apparently some people do. Those questions annoy me. I definitely was never like that.

• I think it all depends on the age group. The ones who are "under 18" best represents this site. And even some in the age group "18-24." They have the most insecurities when it comes to their dating life, self-image, and EVEN their personal preference (which really baffles me)! I've noticed the minority of the users on GAG (usually the older users) tend to avoid asking these types of questions and ask more intellectual questions.

So to answer your question... no not really. I feel like the majority of the users on here are the "young" ones (and possibly older... or maybe they lied about their age) and are just having a hard time understanding dating life.

• Sorry, let me correct myself. I think that this site best represents high schoolers :/ After thinking about it, it seems to make the most sense to me.

• hahahaha, now I feel dumb :(

What Guys Said 7

• I think it is a good representation. I surely wouldn't be on this site if it were not open for asking questions about my insecurities regarding women. I am sure as hell not going to sit here and talk about politics, video games, etc... out of the blue unless the girl I was interested in had somethign to do with one of those.

This site is strictly my portal to getting a little more insight into the woman's mindset and understanding things I have failed from time and time again to understand.

• No way.

I think the average person on here is the desperately abused, clueless or the opinionated @$$holes like myself :)

• I hope not.

• I think it's somewhat reflective. People just aren't too sure of themselves and need reassurance for opinions or motivation.

• Definitely not.

• I believe so.

• i think it's a perfect reflection. most girls don't want to do anything to get what they want. and most guys are brain-dead vag-beggars and white knights.