Ever been blocked on GaG just because you wanted to chat with somebody?

Apparently some people are all looks and no brains.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been added just for someone to flirt with me and others is because some people want to talk to me. I'm flattered either way but for people to block me because I wanted to talk is a bit strange and odd but its whatever I suppose.

What Girls Said 3

• I've blocked people but not because they just wanted to chat. Usually the people I block deserve it.

• I was blocked because he didn't like my answer told me so too.

• No. Chat with me so I can block you -_O

What Guys Said 4

• I don't bother trying to chat with people on here. It just... doesn't work out, haha. There's also a lot of... seemingly bitchy, women on here, with overinflated opinions of themselves. Which is fair enough, since there's also a lot of constantly pestering creeps on here.

• Blocked - YES :-D but for trying to chat - Guess not ;-)

• No but I blocked a narcissist today that insisted on messaging me over and over with her needy need for approval. What a waste of 3 minutes of my life.
    I do know that some of the "precious" girls here think everyone is a creeper so they act like a jackrabbit the second you say hello. I usually stay away from anyone with a limited sense of humor and reason.

• Never had the pleasure. Give it some time with some of the weirdness here and it just might happen.