How often do you update your picture on GaG?

How often do you update your picture on this site or on other social sites like Facebook, Myspace, Tumblr( I don't know if that's a social site). I don't remember the last time I updated mine what about you and how often do you update it?

Most Helpful Guy

• About as often as I take one, which is next to never ha ha Actually, about every three or four months, and that's if I like it enough to put it up.

• I think I'm like you. I hate taking pics but when I do and I get it sent to me or tagged in it then I'll post it up if I like it.

What Girls Said 11

• i've been doing it more often recently :p

someone advised me to take advantage of being a young adult female. she told me to cam whore myself a bunch so when I turn 50 I can look back and be like "WOW I was insecure for NO reason."

at least that's what she said. it sounds interesting enough, why not :p

• Haha That's true. I won't do it regardless but she's right girls should take advantage of the beauty they have now because it doesn't last forever.

• both, for sure. I don't think its the same beauty, but I also don't see beauty as constant.

• Oh okay. I guess that makes sense.

• Whenever I make a big change to my appearance, like a new hair color or piercing, I guess. Take new pictures to document the change, haha. So like every few months on average. =] I'm due for another hair color and picture here soon.

• Not often, only when I have time to take a picture and want to which isn't common.

• Pretty much whenever I feel like it, sometimes I won't touch it for months.

• NEVAH! seriously,i've never changed my pic on here and I only change it once every year or two on Facebook

• You must not like changes.

• actually what I don't like are comments like ''omgz you so pweettty'' ''luu yaaa'' on Facebook and I simply like my icon on here too much to change it

• Haha It sounds like you have illiterate friends on Facebook.

• Whenever I feel like it.. have a pic that I like better then the one that is up..

• like every month or so, I don't really like taking a sh*t ton of pictures and posting them all at one time cause I think that's annoying haha

• You think it's annoying when people post a lot of pictures at a time?

• well like, on Facebook and what not. Here it's not as annoying cause it's more subtle I guess haha

• Oh, right. I could care less either way.

• eveyday, I'm just so beautiful. bow down to me bitches.

• never have.

• Almost everyday.. I get bored with the one I have up..

• like once every 3-4 weeks... it's fun. :)

• It's fun changing pictures? Haha You sound like you're easily entertained. :P

What Guys Said 5

• i just changed mine for the first time in a long time

• I haven't changed it in a year.

• Whenever I FEEL like, maybe I should go back to my bud pic?

• I used to never do it. It's becoming more of a twice a month, maybe more type thing lately.

• Only when I want to show something to someone in conversation.

• Yep, that's it... =P I've got graphics design skills but I don't really want to spend my time designing stuff for this site. My profile is also private... I'm not trying to show off to the community and grab attention. If I'm talking to someone on here and I reference something either in an answer or in private messaging/chat then I will upload a pic or 6 real quick and show them.

• Oh okay, well that makes sense. I would like to see some of your awesome graphic design skills one of these days if you will allow it.