Do you ever search through a member's questions or answers on their profile?

Maybe out of curiosity I sometimes will go through a persons questions or answers just to see what kind of person they are or because they post good stuff and I want to read more.

Do you do this? What's your reason?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah, sometimes. Pretty much for the same reasons you mentioned. I also look through them if a person is trying to add me and I don't know who they are. I want to see what they're like a little bit before I just hit 'accept'. If they have no activity on the site whatsoever [except maybe adding girls as friends] and have had the account a while, I usually decline, because they're not here for the purpose of the site, they're here to chat [usually dirty] with girls. They try to use it as a hookup site or masturbatory aid and I'm not interested in participating in either of those fantasies, haha.

/rant

=P

• Nope. Tad stalkerish hah

What Guys Said 2

• yeah , I do that to find out why they added me , maybe I answered on the same question or one of theirs .. also I sometimes answer one of their questions through chat :)

• Yes, If I'm bored.