Do the up and down (like and dislike) buttons on Girlsaskguys remind you of electron spins?

Just this moment, I went to my answers page on my profile to check the # of likes and dislikes one of my comments got from a question and I had one like and one dislike. That immediately reminded me of quantum numbers and electron spins so I'm wondering if it crossed your minds at any point in time.

Just asking for fun lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok I'll be the one to say yes I was also reminded by it a while ago lol. I never thought anyone else would be though and so I guess your not the only nerd who likes chemistry lol. And yes I do understand what they are and I guess most people don't lol. But hey, I mean people get reminded of chemistry and get inspiration for it from everywhere. Like that crackhead who figured out the structure for the then unknown benzene ring by dreaming of 6 monkeys grabbing onto the others tail in front of them and sticking their other hand out. I'm assuming you are going for a chem degree to huh?

• haahaha. Ya I'm currently majoring in biochem :D

• Same here I'm basically done with my math degree and all I need for Biochem is P Chem. I'm just basically waiting to graduate lol. I already finished my senior project in the summer too. So good luck to you with you last two years lol. I'm assuming you are in O chem right now? And if you are under 18 and already a soph in biochem I am very impressed so good job girl!

• yup in O chem, and thanks!

What Guys Said 4

• You are going to make some young nerd a very happy man someday.

• A fine, sexy hot nerd ;)

• I don't even know what they are ;_;

• Nerd alert :-D

• This is not the typical under 18 question I expect #_#

What Girls Said 2

• What kind of fun is this? Nobody knows what it means! I'm guessing you just wanted to seem smarter than everyone by talking about something you know not many people know about. I mean honestly did you expect people to agree? If you did then sorry to be so rude but I can't honestly see how you expected people to know what you were talking about

• Wrong! People DO know what I'm talking about. And I only asked to know if people have weird thoughts about stuff like this or if it's just me. So cheer up pls and stop getting upset about this.

• ...But I'm not upset... and out of 7 answers only 1 person knew so PEOPLE don't know considering that people is a plural, and person is singular... one person knew but its not that serious your right

• um whaT?