Probably a weird question but do you ever feel like you're dating all the people on GAG?

We read through questions from countless people on here about this and that and therefore their personality's are brought out through the question. Some users of course will post pictures and thus if you're attracted to them you might be more willing to answer their questions.

So, do you ever feel like you're dating all of the people on GAG?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm dating EVERYONE. All of them. =P It's almost like I'm sleeping with all of them too, based on any sexual questions I read or answer, haha.

What Girls Said 6

• No, it's more like I know them to an extent and like who they are. Some of them anyway lol.

• Yes I'm dating every single guy on GAG even those anonymous ones ;)

• no I have never thought of dating a person on gag. I just think of it as a friend. Your asking it advice. You have the choice to take the advice or not. it's up to you.

• No, not at all. I think I have gotten a closer look at who some users are because of them posting their personal questions, but I do not feel like I am dating them, especially the girls.

• I never really thought of that but I can see where you got that idea..But no I never feel that way..I just view it as more as a helping site but on the other hand I have met some people on here that want a relationship.But I'm only here for the advise.

• No.

What Guys Said 9

• I joined this site in the process to get my ex back but sometime I feel like she's in here as well lol and my stories are so similiar to so many people on her so that's why I'm kinna addicted I guess lol

• Nah we're one big happy family except the few who blocked me - but I'm not dating everyone.

I just like everyone here. More like friends. Except the few who blocked me. I hate their guts.

No I don't but we'll never be friends anyhow it seems.

• No but they all want my hot panda bod

• Yes, I'm dating them. All of them.

• No but I do feel like I'm having sex with them reading the sexuality section. ;D

• Nope. I never asked them :)

• Not dating...but making friends...(:

• Not really if I'm just answering a question. If I'm interested then I'm going to add her then talk to her hopefully.

• Nope.