Do you talk to mostly girls or guys on GaG?

Do you talk to girls or guys the most? How many friends do you have and are they mostly guys or girls? Just wondering.

do you add most of your friends, or did they add you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Mostly girls, like 90%. It's the complete opposite in real life.

What Guys Said 14

• girls :) for a private consultation of my knowledge hahaha :D

mostlly girls that add me , but I try to at least talk to them once :D

• XX

• Neither. But, for some reason, more girls send me friend requests on here. Surprising to me.

• All my friends thus far have added me. I talk primarily to girls here, but I don't actually talk to that many people, I only answer questions.

• iv never added anyone on gag. All my friend added me. Its probably 2/3 girls 1/3 guys on my list. I don't talk to anyone anymore other then on the actual forums. I talk to someone that used to use gag on gchat every once in a while

• I only have 1 male friend on here and we don't really talk although I answer his Q's which is cool. I don't know how many friends I have but 99% female and I don't usually send requests on here lol

• I have befriended several girls and have exchanged messages (Email on this site) with few of them. I haven't talked to or chatted with anyone because I am new here and the girls are seldom online.

• Mostly girls and they've mostly added me.

• Girls

• I talk to both but girls more...out of 339 friends, only about 20 are guys...when I started off, they mostly added me...but now I usually do the adding...(:

• I don't have so many on my list. I can't put a number on whom I talk to the most, kinda split. But the first friends I actually had here are sadly gone.

• Girls.

• I don't make friends. Friends are useless.

• I can't seem to keep the ladies away.

What Girls Said 11

• Most of my friends on here are guys, though I do talk to a few girls too. Most people on my list have added me. According to my list, I have 162 friends. But some of them are no longer members or don't sign in much anymore, and only maybe 20 of them are people who cycle in and out of conversation with me when we're online at the same time. Maybe half a dozen people I talk to regularly, mostly guys.

• Mostly guys. 282 and counting. Mostly guys.

Almost all have added me. Whenever I add a girl they deny my request. :(

• wow that's lame to deny a friend request cause it's a girl lol .

• Who knows what the reason is. But the girls never accept my friend requests and It's really annoying so I'm just going to stop doing it probably.

• I have mostly guy friends on here, and I mostly talk to guys. Why?

• just curious since I have only guy friends on here just wondering if that was the same for everyone though I'd prefer at least some female friends. Did the majority add you or did you add them?

• they all added me.

• guys.. guys chat me up a lot.. girls hardly ever.. and it's about half and half with adding them and them accepting mine.

• My good friends on here are males but I also talk to some females on occasion, I am especially keen on sharing my advice or opinion so I would not shoot down a chance to have a conversation with anyone.

• Mostly guys, even though I don't have many friends! :)

• Almost exclusively guys. As a matter of fact, pretty much all of my close-ish "online friends" are guys. And on here, they're allll guys, except the occasional girl or 2. And they've mostly added me.

• Well most of them are guys, I just have like 2 girls, but one is a guy so I don't think that counts lol, I have loads though I don't talk to all of them, I have 48 in total and I just speak like to 20 of them, I added most of them, maybe I just received like 4 friend requests? I do talk a lot in here, really now I just come to this site to chat and maybe sometimes I answer or ask a question :)

• GUYS

• i don't really talk to anyone on here.

• I talk to guys and girls equally on here. But lately, I've been busy as hell so I haven't talked to anyone really. I have 584 'friends' on here and I'd say 95% of them added me... So yeah.