Does anyone actually send out friend requests on GaG?

OR tDO YOU wait to be sent one. lol want TO FEEL WANTED I SEE XDDD

Updates:
rate if your bored..

0|0
5|9

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• I receive more than I send out. I'll send them out if I like an answer, we get into a conversation through comments (provided they're not anonymous), or if their profile picture looks like something I'm into.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol. I don't really send them. xD. so I wait. I do talk to a few people on here tho.

0|0
    0|0
  • I send them out more than I get them (even before I was a supermod, or a standard mod).

I say out of all the friends on my list, 70% of them I sent out. I don't mind sending them out at all. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really send out friend requests cause I don't really talk to people here. I get them every now and then, and I usually accept, but they usually don't end up talking to me.

0|0
    0|0
    • Had my stance on the matter been any different to this, I'd have answered this question myself.

• I don't usually send them out, I don't know why I'd feel as if I was being a manwhore or something lmao I know its dumb but it's how I feel, I usually just wait for people to send me some

0|0
    0|0
  • I do sometimes. But it feels awkward so mostly I don't and just accept them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol you do =p.

I just got here so I haven't actually bothered to, I don't know if I'm going to either

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually just put up a picture of myself for a few hours and end up getting a few.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• It depends I'll send them out sometimes and sometimes I get them. I usually send if I liked a specific answer you gave and it said something to me about you..or for a couple other reason..or some people add me because of an answer I gave..I'm not opposed to either way though =)

0|0
    0|0
  • i'll send them if they answered my question and I liked the comment or found it interesting.. other than that.. I get requests every now and then. I don't start chats that often.. I do sometimes.. but not often unless something's bugging me and I need to get an opinion quick.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whenever I send a friend request to girls they deny it. I add guys sometimes not very often but usually people add me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've actually never sent one now that I think about it...:(

Oh well.(:

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't usually send them.

0|0
    0|0