Question about the High Level Xper's.

So let me ask all those high level expers out there, you have such high level of xper from sharing your experiences or thoughts on a situation on whatever it might be.

Some are different were you have a lot of xper in either relationships, flirting, dating, and ect...but let me ask you this. Despite all this information you share does the xper really justify the knowledge.

Basically what I'm asking is in real life relationships and dating and what not do you feel like you really are the "GURU" that GAG labels you as?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm an Xper, level 10 (although I've been posting on anon lately...) and NO, the Xper doesn't justify the knowledge. I'm totally clueless when it comes to guys. I've never had a boyfriend. I just answer a LOT of questions about random sh*t. I have no idea what I'm talking about. :)

What Girls Said 7

• Oh hell no, lol. I've just been on this site a long time and answer a lot of questions, so it adds up. I do have a good percentage of Best Answers, so some people evidently value my opinions/advice, but I don't think that in any way makes me any kind of actual guru or expert on these things.

• ha! I doubt it. if they were, I doubt they would have found this site in the first place or have that much free time

• I am most certainly not a guru or an expert in style, relationships, sexuality (ok, I took a class in college, so I know a little more than the average person in this area), etc. I'm just a girl with a lot of opinions and I'm happy to share them.

• Nope :)

• Nope I'm not a real guru

• Nope, I have just answered a lot of questions in certain categories.

• some of them may be. my guess is that most of them are not.

What Guys Said 5

• No way. Not in the least.

• It's just a label and means nothing

They might be a 'guru' when it comes to gag as they have contributed a lot

but not necessarily knowledge-wise

• No definitely not. All it says if you are a "guru" is you have answered a lot of questions and that's it.

• Nope, it just means you've been around this site for a long time or are on here really often.

• LOL f*** no