Do you know that we are wagging GaG's tongue in Turkey, guys and girls?

Yes in our country there is the same site in Turkish and we are talking about you right now:D

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, it was one of the worst ideas in the world but we did it unfortunately in Turkey. :D

What Guys Said 5

• Who cares?

• so you must not write..

• didn't mean my comment as an insult to Turkey. Such a wonderful national anthem you.guys.have. It's a pity we never hear it at the Olympics :(

• thank you, I got, it is not insult. but could not understand Olympics? How come? Turkey is not heard at the Olympics you say?

• link

^ this guy your hero?

• who is this?

• Turkish oil wrestler from the video game 'Street Fighter IV'

You get video games in Turkey right? :-P

• oh yes it might be true but I don't interest in video games.. :( but let me ask my friend they must know

• Turkish girlsaskguys.com, Turkish Kebap, Turkish doner, raki-balik is very good.There are many people and amele.

• yeah exactly, hemserim .)) aa toprag m gelmis.) d?nya any kadar kucuk degil mi topraam:D ecnebi sitede kar la t k haha:D

• i came over and omg, encounter my townsman. welcome guy

• Do you drink Turkish coffee with me?

• lol charming

• Turkey?

link

• no exactly ! its animal.. I mean country.

• i said to anonymous user :)

• Jeez, people, it was meant to be a joke; you know, a "play on words"?

Take a chill pill and calm down.

What Girls Said 6

• At the English language home page of this site there is link to girls ask guys in Turkish. I always thought it was odd. I mean why just Turkish?

• Well at the bottom of the page it says girlsaskguys in Turkish... although I always wondered why turkey... why out of every country did they pick turkey? The world may never know.

If I asked an admin they would give me a robotic answer so that isn't the right path to take... hmm what to do now.

• same to me. I wonder like you but look now we are talking about this topic if it was another country, we wouldn't have done this conversation ..

• Some founders of that English version are also Turks.

• That English version? Are you also Turkish? lol.

• I can't even begin to try and figure out what the heck you are talking about.

• you are right.

• in Turkey, in the same web site, I had a topic about this website and I asked do you know girlsaskguys? and some of them said yes and we joined and now we let you know by this way

• could you figure out?

• VERY NICE

• did you mean this? w w w .kizlarsoruyor.com/Diger-Sorulari/53500-kizlarsoruyor-com-dan-girlsaskguys-com-a-bakanlar.html

:)

• yes yes definetely.)

• No, of course not. That would be crazy. I must have been guessing or something. Never mind.

• very cool to know