Does Girlsaskguys ever let people vote on the changes they make to the website?

I think everybody should have a say in the changes that are made to the website.

Most Helpful Guy

• No... all I know is they make this site worse and worse, this is the only backwards website I know. The comment thing when I bother reading them annoys the piss out of me, it used to be you read them down. now its you read them up... and right now I would be able to redeem an amazon voucher but they made it higher!

Also I don't know if I should ever quit this website now thanks to their changes... if you delete your account... your profile will remain along with everything on it that was there before you left and there is no way to re open it... you might as well just keep your account but not use it

What Guys Said 2

• If GAG ever wants your opinion, they'll tell you what it is.

• sometimes the stuff we say gets picked if they get loads of requests or someone does a question on it

but they've taken away xper for upvotes and increased the prices of some rewards

with a lot of people not liking it

What Girls Said 2

• Its a website, who cares honestly. Click off of it if you don't like it.

• I like the website, but I hate the changes. That's all.

• of course not! that would make SENSE! they can't allow that on here!