Anonymous people without anonymous answers?

Who else hates it when people ask a question as anonymous but doesn't allow anonymous answers?

• That's wrong with those people?
    80% (8)100% (7)88% (15)Vote
  • Eh...I've done it...oh well
    10% (1)0% (0)6% (1)Vote
  • There's nothing wrong with that..I do it all the time
    10% (1)0% (0)6% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
opps..lol...I meant WHAT'S wrong with those people... in the poll:P

0|0
7|4

Most Helpful Girl

• For the most part, I don't like it. If you're going to post anonymously, you should allow other people the same option.

However, it really depends on the question to me. A question might be sensitive in nature, so a person might not want to reveal the identity, but they want to avoid having people anonymously troll them.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I hate it when non anonymous people complain about anonymous people posting a question and not allowing anonymous answers :o

I actually really don't like the "don't you hate it" questions lmao :p

dont care about the thing you asked to answer you question XD

1|0
    0|0
  • It's bullsh*t imo and should be changed that if you don't want any anonymous answers then you yourself can't be anonymous.

0|1
    0|0
  • Fine by me, I don't really like the anonymous feature.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im tired of the anonymous people in general.

0|1
    1|0

What Girls Said 6

• Yea its kind of pointless, I never understood why be anonymous in the first place. Its the internet, not like everyone on here knows you in real life. But I guess its just how they like to do things.

0|1
    0|0
    • True.. unless you get to know them in chat though. I know a couple people like that... but I don't know why they would hide from me. :-O

• It doesn't bother me. In fact, I have made a question anonymous and blocked out anonymous users...only because I do not want them to answer rudely. Ignorant people make others do that on here. :/ Or else, I wouldn't have ever blocked anonymous answers.

0|0
    0|0
  • meh,it doesn't bother me,i never answer anon anyways

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate that because it's so hypocritical, ya know.

0|0
    0|0
  • it doesn't bother me its still an answer.

0|0
    0|0
  • idc.

0|0
    0|0